All reviewsthe ownersmall fridgesitting areacabinbedroomtvmountainstowntourhydroponicclimateclosetplantationaccommodations
Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

If you're not looking to spend a lot of $ Villa Marita is perfect. I stayed in two rooms and they were both immaculate...very clean, not well appointed. The showers were great. I met the owner and she was very nice and wanted to make sure her guests enjoyed their stay. The front office staff was very attentive and very kind...margarita and ita...(I am sure I screwed their names up but I lost my notes)...very gracious! Their is a nice little charm to the place...I love the colors and it sits nicely in the hills overlooking Boquete.

The breakfast was more than acceptable.

Great stay! I would highly recommend it to the budget traveller.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed April 17, 2017

My husband and I spent 2 nights here, in a modern, comfortable 2-room (+bath) private villa with a terrace overlooking the town, valley and mountains. The staff was friendly and helpful (spoke perfect English); arranged taxi transportation for us into town and a tour of Elida Coffee Estate. Breakfast (included) was enjoyable.
We would recommend this to couples, individuals, families; it was beautiful!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Very good accomodations and great staff.
A bit out of town so peacfull, but you do need a car, especially as they only do breakfast.
For other meals you need to be on the move.
Separate bungalow-type rooms with fridge, sitting area.
Badroom a bit small.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

I stayed there with my wife for two nights. We got the room upgraded for free and we stayed in a small villa with a terrace. The place is clean, the area super quite and beautiful and breakfast is great. You can discover the hydroponic plantation of the owner. I loved this place.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

Very comfortable and clean houses with a beautiful view over boquete. The owner is very helpful and offers cheap taxi tours. Great atmosphere and excellent breakfast with pancakes and fruits. Definitely worth the money!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends