“ Good Mediterranean food ”

Grand Cafe at Panaderia Mediterranea
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Colon
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Nice restaurant near the free zone and the Colon sign. The food is Mediterranean and middle eastern. The restaurant is a local icon.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We very much enjoyed our meal here. They have great menu choices but their drink menu is a bit lacking. There were 4 in our party and we all enjoyed our meals.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We ask for picada de mariscos which means like seafood plater. It comes with q lot of French fried and overcooked seafood, Frozen one like octopus, calamari totally disgusting. The fish I'm pretty sure is a parrot fish, extremely bad. I almost vomit myself.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2017

After walking around and doing some shopping we had some extra time so we joined some people we had met on the cruise boat. We ordered a plate of falafel. It was a good sized plate and prepared well. We would have liked a little more sauce to dip it in, but other than that it was nice. We were able to relax, people watch and wait for our ship to come in.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

I have been in this place many times and will go again. I love smoking hookah at the terrace. Great to see the cruise ships coming and leaving and watch other small boats passing by. From November till March you can enjoy a lovely breeze. The food is good, of a good quality (once though I was served a spoiled bread but they changed it immediately when I showed it). The prices are a little bit higher then expected for this kind of food but I guess it's because of the location. Overall recommended

Date of visit: September 2016