All reviews isla contadora panama city golf cart ferry dock beautiful island bed and breakfast a great stay peter fridge tour atv rental host snorkel carts
Reviewed March 19, 2014

The couple that manages the property are very welcoming and knowledgable. We had a great stay. Excellent room. More fun on the island than at the resport in Panama. We will be back for another stay with the entire family

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I went with a group of friends for the weekend and found this house a very good deal.
Since the moment of booking, we were pleasantly well attended, they picked us up on the beach we arrived and took us to the house.
The house comes with everything you need and even more. It is cozy and is in a very good shape for a good rest.
Also, having the car (Kawasaki) is pretty convenient since we could move around easily.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank afcom
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We rented la casa pacifica while we were there. Plenty of bedrooms and bathrooms for my family. The kitchen was fully stocked with plates/utensils. There was a washer/dryer on site which was nice. Backyard and patio area was definitely my favorite. AND the house has wifi. The only downside was that the water pressure and temperature was not very stable, but that's not the end of the work. A good value for your money and a comfortable place to stay.

Room Tip: BRING CASH. There are no ATMs on this island.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed October 3, 2013

One of the best place to stay in Isla Contadora. Contadora has not much choices to stay. It is clean, confortable with WiFi, Tv,AC, good beds, plenty of natural light, surronded by the beautiful forest. The breakfast is included but nothing special. Close by to the best beach for me: Playa Cacique and one of the best restaurants: Casa Tortuga. My husband and I spent 2 nights in the Pelicano Room. For me the best room since is blue. Others are orange, red. The host Tony picked after arriving with the Las Perlas Ferry from the Ocean Deck Trump Tower hotel, and gave us a nice tour while our suitcases arrive from the Ferry by boat. There is not pier in Isla Contadora. Take in account this. It is better to rent a golf car which is the common trasportation vehicle there. Things there are expensive but the beaches, the green forest, the stars and for two nights Isla Contadora really deserves a journey. Thanks Tony and the staff for your hospitality.

Room Tip: The blue room call Pelicano. Plenty of light at the back of the house. Big enough.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trinaz
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My husband and I spend two night here in the B&B. For us was a perfect place. For me the idea of the breakfast is perfect, you can weak up whenever you want, and you have everything you need in your bedroom.

The room is clean and the bed comfortable, you can walk, rent a mini car or a bike. We decided to walk everywhere enjoying the nature of Contadora. The beaches are near. All of them are spectacular!!!

Jazmin and Ken are really nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple