“Terrific stay at Togo B&B.”

and 1 more site!
Togo Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 5 Farallon B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 June 2011

We spent two nights here and really enjoyed the beautiful, peaceful grounds and the sound of ocean waves always in the background. Rooms were excellent. Our host Gordon and his attentive staff were just wonderful. Breakfasts were amazing, with pancakes, eggs and fresh tropical fruit, not to mention great coffee. We really appreciated Gordon's recommendations about local dining. Togo is definitely worth a visit!

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScottNewportCoast_CA

Reviewed 9 May 2011

My fiance and I stayed at Togo for a week last month. It was BY FAR the best traveling experience we've had. After traveling together all over the world, we've never had such a positive experience. The staff is excellent! Antonio knows everything about the area and recommended amazing activities and restaurants. The atmosphere of the the B&B is completely serene...a peaceful oasis away from our hectic lives in Chicago. The rooms are impeccable, and decorated with outstanding taste. The beach is footsteps away. You really couldn't ask for anything more perfect. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!!

Room Tip: Go for the second floor suite!!! Beautiful!!!
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank boscoluger
Reviewed 28 April 2011

The B&B is designed beautifully just like Heaven would look like. The owners are inspirational, super friendly and amazing! The place is meticulous. The beach is right around the corner! Gorgeous!

I felt like I'm staying at an amazing family retreat and not at a strangers place that I pay for! That's amazing!

I came to the place exhausted, got greeted SO nicely, got so relaxed and had so much fun, came out totally charged out of my vacation there! We DIDN'T want to leave!!! :)
To top all this, I gained love to Bolero ;) When you'll go there you'll see why :P

The place is more beautiful and amazing in reality than any picture or words can describe. If you are looking to relax and have fun or to have a romantic vacation, THIS IS the place for you!!!

If in Panama again - definitely going back!

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank RZNYC
Reviewed 29 March 2011

We arrived here rather early, but were made very welcome and Antonio arranged for his (very excellent) cook to make us a hamburger for lunch. In all honesty, it was the best I've tasted in a very long time.

We had the first floor room which has its own little kitchenette and terrace and it was very, very comfortable. Lots of room to store luggage and clothes and an immense bathroom with shower, and a desk to sit at with our laptop and take advantage of the free hi-speed Wi-Fi. Togo's garden is really lovely, very lushly planted and beautifully maintained and full of birdsong. Parking is off-road and very secure.

Breakfasts are enormous; huge bowl of fresh fruit salad, followed a very nice hot dish with a good variety of bread.

Antonio was fabulous; full of great advice about the area, and he went to some considerable effort to track down some contacts in the real esate business for us.

If you're in the Farallon area, stay there - I'm sure you'll enjoy its ambience and the exceptional service as much as we did.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Leafwarbler
Reviewed 4 March 2011

We had booked this B&B after staying in Contadora Inn B&B. We arrived just at dusk from a long day in Panama and was amazed at this little gem. Gordon was wonderful and gave us a tour of the area and the few steps to the beach. The place is so clean and beautiful, well taken care of, I thought I was in the jungle somewhere! The food was amazing, fresh hot bread, tonnes of fresh fruit and very tasty breakfasts made this stay perfect. On departure day Gordon drove us out the highway to catch a bus to Bocas. Can't say enough..

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank teddawn
Reviewed 31 January 2011

I had very low or non-expectations regarding Togo. I reserved there because I found it in Trip Advisor and I needed a place to stay one night after a weeding I was attending with my wife in a near by hotel and we needed a place to sleep and everything was booked.

I have to admit that I ended very but very impressed. The room, bathroom, and bed were clean, they had AC, and the parking as very private.

Since it was so night we decided to stay the next day to walk the beach and take pictures . The beach is at walking distinace from the hostal (about 3 mins walking).

The breakfast was good, because the place is very small (5 or 6 rooms), it has that home made flavor.

I strongly recommend this place. If you are going to stay more than one night, bring your ipod with speakers, the place has no TV/Cable but it has wifi.

I hope this review helps you.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Augusto_Cabrera
Reviewed 5 August 2010

Togo is only a short walk to the Pacific in Playa Blanca’s most exclusive, beachfront paradise. The recent, thoughtful renovation of this home reclaims Panama’s history while creating modern, open spaces. Surrounded by a verdant garden, the home has an incredibly peaceful vibe. The service was nothing short of extraordinary and the fresh mangos were fantastic. This has to be Panama’s top B&B!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MarkTomas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farallon
Sheraton Bijao Beach Resort - An All Inclusive Resort
#2 of 5 in Farallon
Hostal Acuarela
Hostal Acuarela
#1 of 1 in Farallon

Been to Togo Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!