See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

This was our second time visiting family and attending a Quinceañera. About 15/20 visiting for said event stayed at the intihotel. They were super accommodating to our needs while juggling the rest of the guests. The hotel was clean, the sheets were crisp, and the breakfasts were delicious. I do have to say, I expected the same level of service in other parts of the country and I was truly disappointed. Kudos intiotel. The only downside, at times, were smelly bathrooms, but I added a few drops of tea tree essential oil, and it was fine. I highly recommend Intiotel. They will take care of you! and of course, they'll transport you from and to the airport.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Dear guest
Many thanks for your comments, we were very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay and thank you very much for your recommendation. We will be happy to serve you at the next opportunity.
Max A.

Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

It is good hotel, clean, very nice staff , i like the restaurant , it is comfortable, good internet service , but very small bathroom, I like very much , it is good choice for visitors to chiclayo and with good value .

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2016

Dear Mr. Saad Alomar
Thank you very much for your comment, we hope to visit us on another occasion.

Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

This was a nice hotel with friendly helpfull staff, the room had a comfortable bed. The bathroom was clean and there was plenty of hot water for long hot showers.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting chiclayo.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2016

Dear Guest:
Thank you for your comment, our entire staff is very happy with your words and we appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with this hotel. Very quanta and very comfortable rooms. The staff was very helpful and friendly. It was in a very good central locations with amazing attractions close by. I will recommend this hotel to my family and friends. Oh! The restaurant chief was amazing I was able to eat some of my father's favorite dishes. Thank you the wonderful hospitality.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Dear Ms. Brigitte
Thank you very much for your comment , we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and even more than your father has been able to enjoy their favorite dishes. Thanks for your visit.
Sincerely

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised after checking in to this hotel. While the rooms are not large, they are very comfortable and clean. The breakfast is delicious and the staff was always very helpful. I also had dinner at the hotel on two of the nights and enjoyed the meal and the service. The hotel is located in a busy part of the city, but I found that to be a plus not a negative.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Intiotel-Chiclayo, Gerente at Intiotel Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2016

Dear Ms. Mary
Thank you very much for your words, all staff are grateful and feel glad you had a pleasant stay with us.
Max Alarco