“Massive portions ”

Fiesta Restaurant Gourmet Chiclayo
Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in Chiclayo
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent and the portions were massive. I would spilt one main course between 2 people. Try the chirimoya (custard apple) for pudding if you get a chance.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

The barman mixed delicious negronis and we chose a delicious white fish from the specials of the day. The service was very good.

Reviewed June 4, 2017

This restaurant gave us the eerie sensation of being the only customers on a Monday night: we never experienced having 3 waiters all for ourselves. Still, the place is quiet, nice, and the food is great, so our dinner was excellent and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Reviewed May 27, 2017

Dinner for a party of four. Tried a wide variety of dishes. Ceviche, Goat, Duck and Pork. All very good. Service was good and prompt. Reasonably priced

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant was chosen as a part of our tour package. The ambiance was open and inviting. The service is relaxed and not rushed, so if you are.... Keep that on mind.

I enjoyed the cooked sea bass ceviche which I've never had before. Highly recommend it! I ordered the steak for dinner cooked medium/rare and it was perfect with a delicious flavor. My friend had goat and she said it was phenomenal, the other friend had pork and didn't care for it.

My dessert was the figs and I honestly haven't had them fixed that good in years.

We didn't pay for the meal since it was a part of our tour so I can't comment on value vs cost.