“Tasty Northern Peruvian food and good service”

Fiesta Restaurant Gourmet Chiclayo
Ranked #2 of 176 Restaurants in Chiclayo
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Fiesta was highly recommended to us by friends who visited Chiclayo. It was a good recommendation. After trying our hotel food on the first day, which was average, we had dinner there twice. We had to take a 10 min taxi ride to go there but it was worthy. The hot fish ceviche was exquisite, the steamed fish with sautéed vegetables very good, as well as the boiled pineapple drink and the coriander duck rice. Try pisco sour whilst they bring you some courtesy savories.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

A little outside of the city center, the restaurant is a little bit non descript. The decor is simple but the food is very good. And that is why you should be going. My husband, a friend and I shared a chebiche which was out of this world and we then had a simply grilled white fish of the day which was just perfect. One portion for the 2 of us would have been sufficient but why not indulge on holidays.

1  Thank Catherinegagnon
Reviewed October 26, 2017

The Arroz con Pato (my husband and I split the whole duck portion) was fabulous, with a delicious creamy sauce loaded with many herbs. They have a pretty good wine list, and the prices are great, compared to the US. I think I had my best cappuccino in Peru here!

The restaurant was nearly empty when we arrived at 7 pm, and didn't get much busier. The service was stellar - never hovering, but very observant and helpful.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Food was excellent and the portions were massive. I would spilt one main course between 2 people. Try the chirimoya (custard apple) for pudding if you get a chance.

Reviewed August 28, 2017

The barman mixed delicious negronis and we chose a delicious white fish from the specials of the day. The service was very good.