US$46
US$35
BlancaWasi(Chiclayo)
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast buffetprivate collectionan upgradearroz con patofree wifibusiness tripbusiness hotelnight's sleepwalk aroundfunctional hotelshopping areatypical dishnice poolmake you feel at hometwo night stayother hotelsfriendly hotel
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Very nice hotel, with the nicest staff. The staff at the restaurant: Johanna, Selena, Rodrigo, Raul, Anderson and all the others Whose names I don't remember made my stay easier since I have a several food restrictions.
The rooms are spacious and very clean.
I will definitely come back to this hotel on my next visit to Chiclayo.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
CustomerSatisfa... C, Manager at Casa Andina Select Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Dear guest,

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us.

We are more than glad to know that we exceeded your expectations and were completely satisfied with our service and facilities.

Thank you for the positive words about our team. We are very proud of our team whom are always willing to make our guests feel at home.

We will be more than happy to welcome you in the near future at this or any of our Casa Andina hotels.

Best regards,
Pier Spigno

Reviewed June 14, 2018

The hotel room, if a just a little bit basic, was clean and neat,and serviced by great staff whenever they were needed. Indeed, the staff throughout the hotel were most courteous and helpful. The hotel is sited just off the centre of the city, but access to all of the main sights and flavours of Chiclayo is very straightforward and easy.Of special interest is the so-called 'Witchdoctors' Market' which is an amazingly large local market, only one segment of which is devoted to materials for shamans - and anyone else, really. A strap on my shoulder-bag just happened to fail whilst we were in the market, and just opposite were a small row of stalls which were all repair shops - ranging from simple things (like a bag strap) through to electronice. Five minutes later and around one US dollar lighter, I had a very much stronger shoulder bag that it had been when I originally bought it.Whilst there are some 'tourist' market stalls, this is very much a local working market - an amazing place.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CustomerSatisfa... C, Manager at Casa Andina Select Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2018

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for the time you set aside to share your nice comment regarding your experience at our hotel.

Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with our facilities and service provided.

We hope to have the joy of welcoming you back again anytime soon. It will be a pleasure for us to serve you.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 1, 2018

I have stayed in October of 2017 and now in May of 2018, and in both occasions I experienced just a sincere caring and friendly staff, always willing to assist.
This second time around I brought my husband and 18m son and it was even better, we had a pack n play, a baby tub and high chairs for our convenience. Also, they went beyond the extra mile, at the breakfast buffet they learned that my son liked the oatmeal thicker, so next thing you know they were making a special batch for him, just outstanding.
My family had an great time staying for a week so we highly recommend this hotel for its warmed caring staff and beautiful hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,

We sincerely appreciate the time you took to share your comments with us.

Best regards,
Fernando miranda

Reviewed June 1, 2018

This is a very nice hotel for a smaller size city in Peru. The staff speaks fairly good English, the internet works well, the breakfast is good as is the restaurant and the rooms are clean and comfortable. They have a free shuttle, upon request, from the airport. I did not have too much trouble requesting the shuttle by calling the hotel directly. I received an email confirmation back with all details. The shuttle was easy to find outside the airport. The only disappointment is that the free shuttle back to the airport only runs twice a day - at 6 am and 4 pm! This is not convenient. They told me I had to take a taxi at other times. I found this to be rather disappointing considering they would pick me up at the airport at any time. During my last stay, the shuttle would run every hour if there were passengers. This was more convenient. In addition, they did not seem to be able to combine my restaurant charges with my hotel charges even though all were charged to my room. Very strange. Maybe the check out clerk did not understand English well enough to know what I was asking. However, all things said, it was a good hotel and met all my business needs.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for the time you took to share your experience with us and many other travelers.

Your impressions are very important to us and we are truly pleased to know that you were more than satisfied with the service provided.

On the other hand we are taking into account your feedback as it will definitely help us to note those matters that may need more attention from our side.

We appreciate the opportunity you give us to improve and we sincerely hope you shall give us the chance to serve you once again at any of our hotels.

Kind regards,
Gerente de hotel

Reviewed May 29, 2018

We had a large, comfortable room with a view overlooking an amusement park. Everything was spotless. The buffet breakfast was very good although the service was a bit slow if you ordered eggs off the menu. Dinner was also delicious. We were warned to be careful in the city of Chiclayo so we did not explore the neighborhood.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
CustomerSatisfa... C, Manager at Casa Andina Select Chiclayo, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2018

Dear guest,

We appreciate that you took the time to share your experience at our Casa Andina Select Chiclayo hotel.

I am delighted that our rooms were very spacious and comfortable for you.

This kind of comments always help us to keep working hard to give the best experiences to all our guests, Rest assured that we have taken your feedback into consideration to improve.