“Excellent”

La Semilla Cafe-Restauant-Pasteleria
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Good and original menu, vegetarian friendly, good prices, excellent location on the third floor.
We had empanadas, tortia, big vegetable salad, beer and ananas juice.
Best service!

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

Best salad and pizza we've had in all of South America so far. Would give this place 10 stars if I could! Highly recommend to anyone looking for great quality. (With a fair price!)

Reviewed September 30, 2017

I wanted somewhere to chill and surf the net for a while before my bus and this place impressed me. Good food and coffee and reasonable prices and decent wifi. Would go back. Great view over the main square also

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited La Semilla and we are happy we did! The staff is friendly and helpful at making things vegan for us to enjoy. It is very clean. The only thing that could be a downside for some people is that it is on the third floor, but for most people, the stairs are worth climbing for the delicious food, coffee, and smoothies! We had a cappuccino with coconut milk and it was the best I've ever had. The smoothie with lucuma, avocado, banana, chocolate, etc is amazing! They made a vegan pizza for us and substituted avocado for cheese! This place is great and if they still have the Brazil Nut beer when you're there, try it!

Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Great location, rooftop terrace, the two owners will charm you with their delicious pastries, smoothies and sweet tunes! It definitely is a nice change from the other traditional Peruvian restaurants.
Highly recommended!