“We really enjoyed celebrating our fifth year anniversary here :)”
Review of Hill Station

Hill Station
Ranked #6 of 417 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Miele Guide-awarded restaurant located in the historic Casa Vallejo. Our menu ranges from Spanish to slow-cooked meals inspired by hill stations.
Reviewed August 28, 2018

We planned to celebrate our 5th year anniversary dinner here and it was amazing. Foods are costly but it was amazing!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Whenever I’m in Baguio, I always make sure to drop by Hill Station. Last Saturday, I came back for lunch along with my immediate and extended family. We were a big group but since we arrived before lunch time, they accommodated us right away. Serving time took 45 minutes, considering that the restaurant wasn’t filled. When food finally came, people started coming in as well. The servers were courteous however, the owner himself kept giving us LONG, DEROGATORY STARES as if telling us to hurry since they needed to accommodate new comers. My point is, we wouldn’t have stayed long had they not taken long in serving the food. Also, it would have been better for him to politely tell us to hurry up rather than giving us THE LOOKS. Very rude indeed! We paid for the food, the service and the ambiance— a hefty price at that— and we expect nothing but the best. The owner himself should set a good example to his employees. NEVER RETURNING. OVERRATED, OVERPRICED FOOD. DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND!

2  Thank Cel T
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

moderately priced, nice ambiance, big place. that’s basically it. nothing fancy about their food. staff is expectedly courteous. if you’re fourth in the line but nobody else is waiting, i assume the rest of the vacant tables are reserved.

it’s not worth the wait. they could have taken our orders in advance. 20 minutes waiting for a table and another 20 minutes for our food to arrive. attentiveness matters, folks!

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

The good thing about travelling is that you always discover something new or something out of the ordinary like this historic restaurant in Baguio City, “Hill Station”. The place is elegantly rustic and the food they serve gives comfort to travellers and locals who love to eat fine dishes in a homy ambiance. The staff is accommodating and more than happy to give their guests a warm and friendly service. When in Baguio, I will definitely go back to Hill Station. It’s like a home away from home.

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

I remember when the restaurant was new. It used to be within the top 30 restaurants in Asia as I was told. The food then was great. But now they changed the menu. Some were okay, some substandard. The spinach and mushroom ravioli was awful. Smells like crayons and may even taste like them. Prices are mostly from 200 pesos up. I wasn't happy with the food. Service was okay. I wont be back. Too expensive for fair to poor quality food. Spent more than 3000 pesos for a family of 7.

1  Thank Jessicadomingo