“Awesome Restaurant in Baguio”
Review of Hill Station

Hill Station
Ranked #6 of 421 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A Miele Guide-awarded restaurant located in the historic Casa Vallejo. Our menu ranges from Spanish to slow-cooked meals inspired by hill stations.
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Me and my freinds happened to visit baguio and we are searching for a good restaurant to eat then we came at the right place. Upon entering the restaurant, their staff chriselda and mylyn are so accommodating. They serve is with smile and Freindly manner. We tried thier specials and it was worth the price. We also ordered their best seller dessert which is the death by chocolate and the new york cheesecake, it was very delicious and one of a kind. I will recommend hillstation to my relatives and family. We asure that we will be coming back again here.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

It is really true that hillstation restaurant is one of the best here in baguio. Their menu is worth the price. They have attentive staffs like hubert and he is very aproachable to al our request. Their duck flakes is great and also the seafood carbonara is creamy. I will be coming back here for their excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

Visit Hill Station when you're looking for that balance between the comfort of home and feeling like you're somewhere special. Cozy and beautiful interiors, warm and attentive staff, and delicious food that you expect from fine dining, without it being pretentious.

I'd highly recommend this restaurant for dinner and drinks for special reunions with friends, family-get-togethers, de-stressing with afternoon coffee and dessert, breakfast to ease into a busy day, lunchtime meetings for the perfect working break, and date night with a special someone.

I have yet to order a dish I didn't like amidst their selection of monthly specials and menu main-stays. I think you could never go wrong with any of their stews and desserts so I'd highly suggest ordering any of them as I thoroughly enjoyed (and devoured) the ones I've tried.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We planned to celebrate our 5th year anniversary dinner here and it was amazing. Foods are costly but it was amazing!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Whenever I’m in Baguio, I always make sure to drop by Hill Station. Last Saturday, I came back for lunch along with my immediate and extended family. We were a big group but since we arrived before lunch time, they accommodated us right away. Serving time took 45 minutes, considering that the restaurant wasn’t filled. When food finally came, people started coming in as well. The servers were courteous however, the owner himself kept giving us LONG, DEROGATORY STARES as if telling us to hurry since they needed to accommodate new comers. My point is, we wouldn’t have stayed long had they not taken long in serving the food. Also, it would have been better for him to politely tell us to hurry up rather than giving us THE LOOKS. Very rude indeed! We paid for the food, the service and the ambiance— a hefty price at that— and we expect nothing but the best. The owner himself should set a good example to his employees. NEVER RETURNING. OVERRATED, OVERPRICED FOOD. DEFINITELY DO NOT RECOMMEND!

2  Thank Cel T