“Consistently good food each time”
Review of Hill Station

Hill Station
Ranked #6 of 431 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Miele Guide-awarded restaurant located in the historic Casa Vallejo. Our menu ranges from Spanish to slow-cooked meals inspired by hill stations.
Reviewed September 13, 2018

Hill Station is an old reliable when in Baguio. I'd usually order the salpicado while my husband orders the roast beef, and we'd share (or really fight over!) this dessert called Death by Chocolate.

This time around, he ordered the salpicado and I ordered the beef with salmon, something a la surf and turf, a salad, and the dessert. Salad came with something similar to pepper corns, nothing extraordinary. Salpicado was tender and well-seasoned. Portions of salmon and beef is enough for one person, beef was also tender, salmon was moist. Death by Chocolate still caused mild discussion between husband and wife for the other to slow down to ensure one does not eat into the other's portion <smile>.

All in all, a good meal I'll always choose when in Baguio.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I love everything in Hill Station!
Foods are utmost delicious and service are excellente!
Must try their specials! I tried their sous vide porkchop and it was so heavenly delicious! For dessert i did try their deep dark moist cake and it was so mouth watering! Kudos Hill Station!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Baguio couple of times and this was my first time to dine. My excitement paid off as the food we ordered was very good and has a very distinctive taste. I have to commend Roger (waiter) for exceptional service he gave to us. He briefly described their best seller dishes and helped us to decide quickly what to order.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Me and my freinds happened to visit baguio and we are searching for a good restaurant to eat then we came at the right place. Upon entering the restaurant, their staff chriselda and mylyn are so accommodating. They serve is with smile and Freindly manner. We tried thier specials and it was worth the price. We also ordered their best seller dessert which is the death by chocolate and the new york cheesecake, it was very delicious and one of a kind. I will recommend hillstation to my relatives and family. We asure that we will be coming back again here.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

It is really true that hillstation restaurant is one of the best here in baguio. Their menu is worth the price. They have attentive staffs like hubert and he is very aproachable to al our request. Their duck flakes is great and also the seafood carbonara is creamy. I will be coming back here for their excellent service. I highly recommend this restaurant to all.