“Mini reunions”

Hill Station
Ranked #6 of 417 Restaurants in Baguio
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A Miele Guide-awarded restaurant located in the historic Casa Vallejo. Our menu ranges from Spanish to slow-cooked meals inspired by hill stations.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hillstation Restaurant is situated at the heart of the City of Baguio. It’s part of an old house which has been around even before WW11. Thus the ambience brings with it a sense of history. It’s quiet and elegant and romantic. Food served is delicious composed mostly of American dishes with a few Filipino dishes as well. The staff are always diligent to a customers’ needs. There is a quaint coffee shop adjacent to it that serves mouth watering pastries and hot drinks.

Highly recommended

Reviewed September 13, 2018

Hill Station is an old reliable when in Baguio. I'd usually order the salpicado while my husband orders the roast beef, and we'd share (or really fight over!) this dessert called Death by Chocolate.

This time around, he ordered the salpicado and I ordered the beef with salmon, something a la surf and turf, a salad, and the dessert. Salad came with something similar to pepper corns, nothing extraordinary. Salpicado was tender and well-seasoned. Portions of salmon and beef is enough for one person, beef was also tender, salmon was moist. Death by Chocolate still caused mild discussion between husband and wife for the other to slow down to ensure one does not eat into the other's portion <smile>.

All in all, a good meal I'll always choose when in Baguio.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

I love everything in Hill Station!
Foods are utmost delicious and service are excellente!
Must try their specials! I tried their sous vide porkchop and it was so heavenly delicious! For dessert i did try their deep dark moist cake and it was so mouth watering! Kudos Hill Station!

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

I have been to Baguio couple of times and this was my first time to dine. My excitement paid off as the food we ordered was very good and has a very distinctive taste. I have to commend Roger (waiter) for exceptional service he gave to us. He briefly described their best seller dishes and helped us to decide quickly what to order.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Me and my freinds happened to visit baguio and we are searching for a good restaurant to eat then we came at the right place. Upon entering the restaurant, their staff chriselda and mylyn are so accommodating. They serve is with smile and Freindly manner. We tried thier specials and it was worth the price. We also ordered their best seller dessert which is the death by chocolate and the new york cheesecake, it was very delicious and one of a kind. I will recommend hillstation to my relatives and family. We asure that we will be coming back again here.