“A great way to unwind and to relax . . . .”
Review of Holiday Park Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Baguio
Holiday Park Hotel
Ranked #5 of 48 Hotels in Baguio
quezon city
“A great way to unwind and to relax . . . .”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

After a stressing week, me and my husband decided to hied away to Baguio City to unwind. Due to nice reviews, we decided to stay at Holiday Park Hotel. And we are not disappointed. It has a good location. Very near to eateries like Sizzling Plate, Cafe by the Ruins and a chinese restaurant . The room is comfy and spacious enough. We enjoyed their free flowing brewed coffee. I am just bothered because you can hear the noise from the hall way of incoming visitors. But inspite of it, will surely stay there again in our future visit to the city of pines.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank duchess050

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Pasig
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Stayed at a family suite (room 401) with views of Burnham Park and the Cathedral. (I hope that the construction beside the hotel would not block the good views we had in our stay.)

Clean and cozy rooms.
Spacious masters bedroom with king-size bed, sofa, TV, and separate toilet and bath.
Other rooms had double bed, although 1 had no window.
Living room with TV; dining area with mini-refrigerator and sink.

Location is short walking distance to/from Burnham Park, market and restaurants (Café by the Ruins, Central Park and Sizzling Plate – service is slow in all these).

I consider the room rate to be reasonable at PHP 4,500 per night.

Was surprised though that room smelled of smoke upon returning from lunch one time, despite non-smoking policy. Staff offered air freshener though.

Lobby had comfortable seats for waiting, and still had holiday décor when we visited. Elevator was small but sufficient, since the hotel was not crowded.

Attentive front desk staff; prompt service from other staff. Everyone was courteous

Really grateful for allowing us to check in early. Made our stay in Baguio really pleasant.
Everyone in our family was satisfied.

Would recommend to non-smoking group like ours, and would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank eric_sp
valenzuela city
Reviewed 10 January 2012

Definitely accessible to most places in Baguio. You can get around the city easily when you're staying at this hotel.

Room Tip: stayed at their double room and it was really spacious. had my 2 kids with me.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank ryan1022
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 3 November 2011

For a double room at PHP1,800 net, Holiday Park offers among the best deals in town.

This is my 5th stay in this hotel in less than 2 years, either for business trips or family holidays. Every time the hotel does not fail to meet my expectations. Its rooms are spacious and have plenty of cabinets (useful to holiday makers), the beddings comfortable with firm mattresses, the bathrooms are slightly larger than average, the lobby has a welcoming ambience, and overall maintenance of facilities is good. The staff are friendly and helpful.

Although the room rate does not come with breakfast, brewed coffee and water from a dispenser are complimentary round the clock. Two complimentary water bottles available in all rooms. WiFi too is available everywhere in the hotel. In addition, a PC is available in the lobby for hotel guests' use.

The hotel can form part of any travellers' wonderful time in Baguio. Highly recommended.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
8 Thank nav795
Manila
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We stayed in this hotel for 3 days last Oct 15-17. This was the second time we booked Holiday Park.

We enjoyed our stay a lot since the hotel was very clean and spacious. The beddings were well made and soft to touch, and the staff was very efficient.

They have a way of making your stay warm and comfortable despite the cold Baguio air. Although without breakfast meal plans, the hotel is worth the rate you will pay. Compared to other hotels, this hotel is the best in price and in amenities.

The only comment that isnt too great is the hot water. There are times that the water isnt hot enough but hey, you dont go to Baguio for the shower dont you? And the hotel staff might want to lower their voices down while passing the rooms since the sound is carried from the outside to inside quite easily.

Overall the experience was very good and the location is great. It is close to Central Park where you can get a delicious repast and close to several bars just right for an evening out.

Kudos HOliday Park Hotel! We will be back! :)

Room Tip: get a room with a view facing the front
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
7 Thank jana j
Quezon City
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I stayed at this hotel fr. Aug. 17 to 19, 2011 together with my "boss" as we were on a business trip. I made the decision to stay here based on the reviews that I read at Trip Advisor and the discount (Rainy Days promo) that the hotel offered. I initially wanted to stay at Hotel Veniz as I have been there for two (2) different times but the price difference swayed me to try Holiday Park Hotel even though the rate is exclusive of free breakfast.

The moment I entered the lobby, I felt that I made the right decision since we were greeted by the warm hospitality shown by its staff. The check-in was fast and we were quickly ushered in to our room, which caught me by surprise. It was unexpectedly huge enough to fit three (3) persons (with an additional bed). it came with a dresser and a cabinet, which was useful to us as we were able to hang our polos. The choice of color for the flooring was grey wood parquet that added a touch of elegance to the room ambiance instead of the traditional carpet not to mention it is easier to spot dirt on a wooded floor but trust me, housekeeping did a job job in cleaning the room.

Likewise, the hotel provided the following amenities: slippers, soap & shampoo, and toothbrush kit. Loved the pillows as they were not that soft (my preference) though would have preferred if each bed had a pair. The bed was neither soft nor hard, just right for me to have a quality sleep for two (2) nights.

My only complaint and as previously written is the lack of a "hot" water in the shower area. It was more of a warm water when I took a shower but would have preferred a little inc. in temp. The bathroom by the way, is of better quality than Hotel Veniz as shower area is enclosed by a glass sliding door thus preventing water from seeping out (kinda OC about it).

Lastly, the wifi inside the room was strong as I was able to access my email thru my phone as well as the net. However, I chose to preserve the battery of my phone and opted to use the desktop computer at the lobby of the hotel which was free of charge.

Will definitely be back this Oct. but with my fiance for pure R & R.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
11 Thank decarte
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I stayed here for nearly 2 weeks in Aug 2011. At best it would only count as a 3 star because it has no restaurant (but has a breakfast area) or bar.

But the positives are that it is very modern and clean with great service from the staff. In the rainy season it's only 1380p a night which is good.

It also has free internet but as usual in the Phils it goes down a lot. Unlimited coffee in the breakfast area all day is a nice touch as there is a big TV there that you can watch if waiting for anyone in the lobby.

The downside is that there is another building being built right behind this hotel, to be fair it was right outside my window but the worst that happened was I was woke maybe 30 mins before i would have liked..... no big deal really. I'm not sure how it will be over the next few months though.

I would stay here again even with the building work but I would request a room at the front, the double glazing works well.

Overall a good, modern clean hotel with great service, worth a stay.

Room Tip: probably best to get a room at he front of the buildig
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled solo