All reviews le chef garden view camp john hay pine trees baguio city bedroom suite piano bar log cabin outlet stores breakfast buffet christmas season fresh air raisin bread keep coming back ceiling fan summer capital baguio experience
Reviewed April 2, 2018

The food of of Le Cafe is excellent despite the hotel running full during the Easter period. The 1 bedroom Suite i booked was well maintained and the beds were very comfortable. My family and I had a wonderful stay. Kudos to all the staff of the Hotel especially to the GM who manages a great operation.

Room tip: Book rooms facing the courtyard.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
TheManorcjh, General Manager at The Manor at Camp John Hay, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Bobby,

It’s always our pleasure to welcome you and your family at The Manor at Camp John Hay and I wish to thank you for making our hotel as your home during your visits to Baguio.

I’m happy to learn that we were able to provide you wonderful and comfortable stay. I have extended your appreciation to the whole team and everyone is most grateful.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back!

Reviewed April 2, 2018

Hotel is so easy to c-in due to every employees are helping each guest that comes in to the door with their GREAT smile. Golf course is amazing due to green is well take care, caddy helps a lot, surrounding of golf course is so clean and employees are so organized. Restaurant is nice, beautiful, clean and have so many selections of food.

Date of stay: May 2017
TheManorcjh, Resident Manager at The Manor at Camp John Hay, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Vanessa Gladdys A,

It has been our pleasure to be of service to you. On behalf of The Manor at Camp John Hay, I would like to thank you for sharing with us your excellent stay in our hotel.

It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services and facilities. Your kind words are most gratifying and have been shared with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Already "experienced" the breakfast buffet at the Manor-- and we wanted to have a taste of their lunch spread. Ordered their grilled chicken pesto with salad side and well-- it tasted healthy . The lechon kawali was also good. Serving was big and good enough for 2.

What you really pay for here is the ambience and the fresh air.

Trip type: Travelled with family
TheManorcjh, Resident Manager at The Manor at Camp John Hay, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2018

Dear mymaryrose,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent experience at Le Chef. We are glad to know that you enjoyed the food, ambiance and fresh air.

On your next visit, I hope you get to try our other offerings. I’m sure you will also enjoy it.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

As you can see i have several hotel reviews here but my experience at this hotel was my worst one... they give you an energy card to power your room but they remove it when you go out and no one will admit who did it and no one will apologize worst hotel in my decades of travel

Room tip: dont go here
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Gilbertlauengco,

We always aim to serve all our guests with utmost care and attention and we regret that we were not able to meet your expectations during your previous stay with us.

I would like to assure you that it is never our intention to purposely inconvenience our guests but I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you had.

My team and I sincerely hope that you would allow us an opportunity to change your impression of us and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again.

Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

It was splendid...our vacation in the Phils and a one night stay at The Manor in Baguio was a memorable one. Staff at The Manor were all friendly and helpful...very hospitable indeed. I am proud to be a Filipino...my Fiancee was really impressed and he wants to go back. So, next time we visit Phils. again...Manor will be our first stopped liked we di d lkast Month.
Thank you for a great Valentine's night. Till we meet again.

Mel & Roman

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Mel T,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I’m glad that you and your fiancé had a memorable stay.

On your next visit, we hope that you can stay with us for more than 1 night . It will be our pleasure to provide you another excellent stay in the City of Pines.