See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 25, 2016

I got a good deal for our company's outing from MetroDeal, discounts as well for extra people and for children and seniors. Going there is quite challenge due to road repair at this time, May 22, 2016, but if you will just pay attention to the signs, you'll make it easy. The place is well maintained and the staff are well manner. The pool is nice specially in the early morning when it's not too crowded and the beach is clean when the sea is calm in the morning otherwise seaweeds & dirts along the shores. Be there before 7am for better cabana's choice. We enjoy Island visitation and snorkeling for extra $$$ but can be negotiated. The only drawback was at the women's washroom which lack water but so far it's thumb up. Enjoy!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank transwealth333
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The rooms are fine for an overnight stay, there are cabanas - an option for Day tripper. The toilets are fine but the water supply is lacking. There are 2 pools, and a lap pool that gets very crowded by the afternoon. The beach isn't clean, there are trashes from other beach resorts that collects by the shore. The black sand makes the water seems muddy, but the waves are fine and the water isn't too salty. They offer Island hopping for 150Php on a 1hr tour. There aren't any food stalls, you have to go out from the resort, they don't have food corkage though. The resort isn't quiet and relaxing, by the afternoon, nearby resorts starts playing loud music. I would recommend this for a day trip.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

Stayed May 17-18 2015,the room we got is a standard room(3,000pesos)that can accomodate 2-3 person(additional 150 pesos for the 3rd person for the swimming pool entrance as only 2 person admission fee is included on the published rate).

First time we went to Batangas.I didnt make any reservations to hotels or resort i saw on the internet prior to our trip. I want to look around as most of the time the pictures of the resorts and hotels posted in the internet are misleading or say fake,you know what i mean,that the pictures on their websites are old old pictures and most of them are not updated.

Okay,here is the story,we go inside a road that is a bit hard to locate if you will not pay much attention. Its Brgy.Nonong Casto.Its a two way traffic BUT to be honest,the road is too small especially if one is a big truck and for sure you will have a hard time squeezing your car.Luckily we go there on Sunday,not much traffic especially in the afternoon.

Me,my husband and my daughter went on a hotel/resort hunting. We inquire for the rooms on other resort,rates there are ranging from 2,000-3,000pesos.That's the cheapest and what surprise me is,its mostly 12hours stay so you will pay additional $$$ if you want to extend,take note,most of them have no shower heater.Plus the beds are horrible.About to give in to one of the resorts accomodation,i told my husband to try two more resort. Luckily we found the La Suena Brisa Resort. First impression,it looks expensive. I almost loose hope as we are also travelling on a budget. But,i went inside and ask the frontdesk staff how much is their rate. I was surprise its not that expensive. Plus,they have a VERY NICE pool. Well maintained place.Beatiful landscape.I ask if i can see the room,they gladly showed it to us with a smile. As the staff open the door,i was surprise that the bed is huge. Can really fit 3-4people.Nice bathroom with heater,fridge,a coffee pot,a flatscreen tv and a huge closet. I immediately told the staff that we will get the room.

The next day,we own the pool as there are no other guests swims that morning.There is a karaoke machine but they have a policy of until 10pm only. It really didnt bother us. Swimming pool is from 7am to 10pm.Their gate going to the beach are closed at 10pm too.City ordinance.

Con:

The beach is really dirty though.I understand that the resort can't do anything about it.Most are seaweedBrgy.Nonong Casto.Its a two way traffic BUT to be honest,the road is too small especially if one is a big truck and for sure you will have a hard time squeezing your car.Luckily we go there on Sunday,not much traffic especially in the afternoon.

Con:

The beach is really dirty though.I understand that the resort can't do anything about it.Most are seaweeds and waterlilies.

All in all,our stay at La Sueña Brisa is great. Thumbs up.

Thank you La Sueña.:)

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
5  Thank elaalejo
Reviewed May 27, 2014

ROOM:
--------
• new resort and better quality than other resorts beside it
• we got two family rooms which was directly in front of the Open Events Place and our bed was directly 7 meters away from the Karaoke System. Sleeping Conditions is impossible.
• Room is small and a family of 4 people could barely fit the family room

PRICE:
**********
Too pricey, the room cost USD $110++, and they charge USD $3 per person just to enter the beach area.

FOOD
*******
The Room cost USD110++, breakfast that was included was a piece of toast cut in half with 1 overcooked egg and 1 hotdog. We had to pay for water, food delivery was only before 8pm and any other drinks brought in will be subjected to corkage fees.

SERVICE.
**********
Parking Staff did not assist and they made all cars park really close to fit, our new Vehicle was hit by guests getting out of their vehicles with pots and pans and barbeque equipment. Paint was chipped off and scratches from guests bringing cooking equipments.

Separate parking should be allotted to those who would stay-in the hotel and pay USD $110++, rather than having 1 parking lot with those day-tour guests that pay USD $3.

PLACE
********
They charge corkage for drinks but not food. Cooking is allowed so the other family who we were vacationing with us had the unfortunate experience of having their room in front of the barbeque area having their USD $110++, room smell like barbeque.

Upon arriving, our ACa were not working we had to wait for the repair of the Air-conditioner as we suggested to transfer to a new room, they just continued on with the repairs. Kids could not swim since the beach was filthy the pool was jampacked with people. We just had to stay at the beach having our infant child bear the heat and the resort charged us $3 USD per person because we stayed at the beach while we waiting for the repair of the AC.

OVERALL:

This place is the worst that I stayed
Worst vacation place, i am embarassed I even paid. They should apologize for the poor service, sub-standard food and apalling room condition.

Room Tip: If you are a day-tripper with $3 USD who enjoys swimming in a crowded pool like a sardine, then this is the place. Otherwise.. do not fo to this resort
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
10  Thank Luv2Viaje
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I booked this resort for our Team Offsite and I was really sad and disappointed :( Their phones are out of reach/unattended most of the time so I had a hard time reserving this resort. Narrow and rough roads going to the resort. They didn't even try to at least mop the floor of the rooms. Bowl in our comfort room is totally gross (ugh). No enough breakfast available even breakfast is included in the package. :( And most of all, they couldn't even lend us a knife that we can use for our fruits - I doubt they don't have a knife in their kitchen. Their rates don't match with the kind of service they can offer.

Hope you could still improve your facilities and service.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business