Book In Advance

from US$97.94
from US$93.80
from US$118.00
1,567 results
All reviews day trip horse ride walk up red lava nice view per person boat driver entrance fee by foot tagaytay ridge hit golf balls hour drive face mask metro manila lots of water enjoy the view buko juice
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Holiday Raining Trek but it was very satisfying. Having a boat ride and you have a choice to take donkey or walk. It is better to walk, a bit challenging good for beginners. The steam if you are near the crater was very amazing.

1. Engage with your hired tour guide.

2. Bring your own water coz the bottled water is not affordable.

3. I just remember taking down the boat a photographer will take photo of you and you have no choice but to take it. If you want souvenir take it, but if you do not want insist that you do not want.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

About three months ago, my wife and I, together with our youngest son, went on a trip to Tagaytay City to fetch our eldest son (it was meant to be a surprise trip unbeknownst to "kuya"). Our son joined this youth group formed by our Marriage Encounter community. Anyway, to cut the story short, our time there was spent mostly with the "graduation" and culminating activity of the group. Still, I can honestly say that, looking at Taal Volcano (it was breathtakingly so close to the venue), one could honestly feel proud to be a Filipino and marvel at what God has given us, though kidding aside, I must say we should, as a nation, be more earnest at keeping our surroundings spotless clean, minding where we throw our garbage and all. Cleanliness and discipline still count as a sore spot we should improve on.

Reviewed August 4, 2018

My sister and I walked to this volcano and it was hard work BUT we are not very fit. If I can do it, so can you. The horses are small and sweating and hungry. If you don't know horses then you may not recognise this but it's pretty obvious! They are struggling!! They would have a very short shelf life due to customer demand. Stop riding these little ponies and walk, and then the locals will readjustment/replace current income avenues with walking tracks and other ventures. I am overweight and sometimes lazy and I refused. So can you! In fact, we proved to be a pain in the a... due to getting in the ponies way.

2  Thank Anne T
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

Went here with my partner today, was asked if I wanted a drink along the way which I had already come prepared with water.
When I said I didn’t want drink was asked to buy one for the horse handler. As I felt pressured I did. The drink was overpriced and found that the handler never consumed the drink.
Later on I found out from a local, this was a common scam where they just reuse the same drink over and over again.
The company was D&I Sky Holding Inc

2  Thank K-Jay O
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

It is relatively an easy hike since we have a guide, there are stations where you can rest and there is a clear path to follow. It still is challenging because of the heat and some of the roads are steep especially on the last station.

I liked the thrill of getting to the top but while hiking, can’t help but to pity the horses especially when I pass some of them which are struggling to climb with the weight on their back. I know that horse back riding provides the locals with a sustainable means of livelihood but the government should also consider the condition of the horses.

3  Thank Irish I