Book In Advance

from US$75.00
from US$125.00
from US$97.94
1,585 results
All reviews day trip horse ride walk up red lava nice view per person boat driver entrance fee by foot hour drive tagaytay ridge face mask lots of water t shirts buko juice enjoy the view horse manure
Reviewed August 23, 2018

There is a lot of travel accounts that offer good group package for a half day taal travel which comes with free buko juice, water and sumbrero and plus a friendly tour guide. You can just plan ahead or go to taal on a whim, its your choice because there are a lot of people along tagaytay ang batangas that offers a taal trip.
You will ride a boat going to taal, choose walkng/trekking by a trail with or without a guide or rent a horse to go up and down. then eat lunch afterwards, coz you can finish it in half a day if you start early and based on how fast you trek..

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Princesschariza
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Bring a lot of water, bring your own food. Went here at taal volcano for all mountain bike race. Get ready for a very long walk if you dont have a bike. Horse rental are available in the area. Bring your camera for souveiner picture. Posted the rates for tourist in my picture. Safe trip and God Bless

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank DRMHobbyShop
Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

Holiday Raining Trek but it was very satisfying. Having a boat ride and you have a choice to take donkey or walk. It is better to walk, a bit challenging good for beginners. The steam if you are near the crater was very amazing.

1. Engage with your hired tour guide.

2. Bring your own water coz the bottled water is not affordable.

3. I just remember taking down the boat a photographer will take photo of you and you have no choice but to take it. If you want souvenir take it, but if you do not want insist that you do not want.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

About three months ago, my wife and I, together with our youngest son, went on a trip to Tagaytay City to fetch our eldest son (it was meant to be a surprise trip unbeknownst to "kuya"). Our son joined this youth group formed by our Marriage Encounter community. Anyway, to cut the story short, our time there was spent mostly with the "graduation" and culminating activity of the group. Still, I can honestly say that, looking at Taal Volcano (it was breathtakingly so close to the venue), one could honestly feel proud to be a Filipino and marvel at what God has given us, though kidding aside, I must say we should, as a nation, be more earnest at keeping our surroundings spotless clean, minding where we throw our garbage and all. Cleanliness and discipline still count as a sore spot we should improve on.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

My sister and I walked to this volcano and it was hard work BUT we are not very fit. If I can do it, so can you. The horses are small and sweating and hungry. If you don't know horses then you may not recognise this but it's pretty obvious! They are struggling!! They would have a very short shelf life due to customer demand. Stop riding these little ponies and walk, and then the locals will readjustment/replace current income avenues with walking tracks and other ventures. I am overweight and sometimes lazy and I refused. So can you! In fact, we proved to be a pain in the a... due to getting in the ponies way.

Date of experience: December 2017