“Really good food. Nice environment.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Auburn is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Loved it. Went here twice. Once with my sister and once with my hubby while on vacation. I like the ordering kiosks at the door. Hubby would rather order at the counter. I got the onion soup both times. So good. A little pricey, but quality food.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Ordered from their online application, which I have done several times before, when I got to the window, the order was lost. Not only did they apologize for the wait, they gave me a free cookie for my daughter and did not charge me for my meal......

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Panera Bread has a limited menu and no servers. You go to the counter and order, not my style for the price. the food was ok, but I like to be waited on.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Soup and sandwich for two with coffee over thirty dollars. Food was ok, soup was good, but $32 for two half sandwiches and cups of soup...just not worth it.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I really like how many soup, salad, and sandwich options you have here. It's convenient to grab lunch or dinner, not have to wait long, nor pay a tip. They also have a drive-thru if you need it to-go.

1  Thank countrygirltraveller