“Terrible”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 117 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered online for rapid pickup $42 in sandwiches, soup, bread and spread (which I didn't get) sandwiches tasted like they'd been in the fridge for hours, the onion bistro soup was good with the 4 croutons I got to put on top with the cheese that was in the bottom of the bowl! The sandwiches weren't made like ordered and very little meat on the Italian combos I ordered!

Disappointment. Waste of time and money!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Loved it. Went here twice. Once with my sister and once with my hubby while on vacation. I like the ordering kiosks at the door. Hubby would rather order at the counter. I got the onion soup both times. So good. A little pricey, but quality food.

Reviewed 24 February 2016 via mobile

Ordered from their online application, which I have done several times before, when I got to the window, the order was lost. Not only did they apologize for the wait, they gave me a free cookie for my daughter and did not charge me for my meal......

Reviewed 14 August 2015

Panera Bread has a limited menu and no servers. You go to the counter and order, not my style for the price. the food was ok, but I like to be waited on.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Soup and sandwich for two with coffee over thirty dollars. Food was ok, soup was good, but $32 for two half sandwiches and cups of soup...just not worth it.