“Terrible”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #35 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Auburn is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

I ordered online for rapid pickup $42 in sandwiches, soup, bread and spread (which I didn't get) sandwiches tasted like they'd been in the fridge for hours, the onion bistro soup was good with the 4 croutons I got to put on top with the cheese that was in the bottom of the bowl! The sandwiches weren't made like ordered and very little meat on the Italian combos I ordered!

Disappointment. Waste of time and money!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Loved it. Went here twice. Once with my sister and once with my hubby while on vacation. I like the ordering kiosks at the door. Hubby would rather order at the counter. I got the onion soup both times. So good. A little pricey, but quality food.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Ordered from their online application, which I have done several times before, when I got to the window, the order was lost. Not only did they apologize for the wait, they gave me a free cookie for my daughter and did not charge me for my meal......

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Panera Bread has a limited menu and no servers. You go to the counter and order, not my style for the price. the food was ok, but I like to be waited on.

Reviewed February 18, 2015

Soup and sandwich for two with coffee over thirty dollars. Food was ok, soup was good, but $32 for two half sandwiches and cups of soup...just not worth it.