“Do Real Men Eat Carmelized Kale?”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #36 of 120 Restaurants in Auburn
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Auburn is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Let me begin by saying Panera is not my idea of a place I'd frequent often, but my wife loves it (as, obviously, do many others judging by its popularity). I'm a Meat & Potatoes type of guy, so I don't find much on their menu to my liking, but the Turkey Chili I had the other day was excellent. My wife had French Onion Soup and a panini and enjoyed both. You fill and re-fill your own drinks; food was delivered to our table shortly after ordering. Panera is definitely a great place for fresh, wholesome, nutritious foods, and, unlike me, 99% of people will easily find a variety of menu choices.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

I ordered online for rapid pickup $42 in sandwiches, soup, bread and spread (which I didn't get) sandwiches tasted like they'd been in the fridge for hours, the onion bistro soup was good with the 4 croutons I got to put on top with the cheese that was in the bottom of the bowl! The sandwiches weren't made like ordered and very little meat on the Italian combos I ordered!

Disappointment. Waste of time and money!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Loved it. Went here twice. Once with my sister and once with my hubby while on vacation. I like the ordering kiosks at the door. Hubby would rather order at the counter. I got the onion soup both times. So good. A little pricey, but quality food.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Ordered from their online application, which I have done several times before, when I got to the window, the order was lost. Not only did they apologize for the wait, they gave me a free cookie for my daughter and did not charge me for my meal......

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Panera Bread has a limited menu and no servers. You go to the counter and order, not my style for the price. the food was ok, but I like to be waited on.