“Do Real Men Eat Carmelized Kale?”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #34 of 118 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Let me begin by saying Panera is not my idea of a place I'd frequent often, but my wife loves it (as, obviously, do many others judging by its popularity). I'm a Meat & Potatoes type of guy, so I don't find much on their menu to my liking, but the Turkey Chili I had the other day was excellent. My wife had French Onion Soup and a panini and enjoyed both. You fill and re-fill your own drinks; food was delivered to our table shortly after ordering. Panera is definitely a great place for fresh, wholesome, nutritious foods, and, unlike me, 99% of people will easily find a variety of menu choices.

Reviewed October 3, 2016 via mobile

I ordered online for rapid pickup $42 in sandwiches, soup, bread and spread (which I didn't get) sandwiches tasted like they'd been in the fridge for hours, the onion bistro soup was good with the 4 croutons I got to put on top with the cheese that was in the bottom of the bowl! The sandwiches weren't made like ordered and very little meat on the Italian combos I ordered!

Disappointment. Waste of time and money!

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Loved it. Went here twice. Once with my sister and once with my hubby while on vacation. I like the ordering kiosks at the door. Hubby would rather order at the counter. I got the onion soup both times. So good. A little pricey, but quality food.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Ordered from their online application, which I have done several times before, when I got to the window, the order was lost. Not only did they apologize for the wait, they gave me a free cookie for my daughter and did not charge me for my meal......

Reviewed August 14, 2015

Panera Bread has a limited menu and no servers. You go to the counter and order, not my style for the price. the food was ok, but I like to be waited on.