“Good Lunch Stop”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #38 of 117 Restaurants in Auburn
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We always receive friendly and efficient service at the Auburn Panera. We typically go through the drive thru but we sat in for lunch today. The dining area was spacious and clean. The food was very good, fresh and delicious. It is a bit on the pricey side but was expected. The only negative was that the portions are small for the price.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I have been to this eatery several times. Good food, sandwiches, soups, salads, muffins, cookies. pastries...coffee and teas

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Let me begin by saying Panera is not my idea of a place I'd frequent often, but my wife loves it (as, obviously, do many others judging by its popularity). I'm a Meat & Potatoes type of guy, so I don't find much on their menu to my liking, but the Turkey Chili I had the other day was excellent. My wife had French Onion Soup and a panini and enjoyed both. You fill and re-fill your own drinks; food was delivered to our table shortly after ordering. Panera is definitely a great place for fresh, wholesome, nutritious foods, and, unlike me, 99% of people will easily find a variety of menu choices.

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

I ordered online for rapid pickup $42 in sandwiches, soup, bread and spread (which I didn't get) sandwiches tasted like they'd been in the fridge for hours, the onion bistro soup was good with the 4 croutons I got to put on top with the cheese that was in the bottom of the bowl! The sandwiches weren't made like ordered and very little meat on the Italian combos I ordered!

Disappointment. Waste of time and money!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Loved it. Went here twice. Once with my sister and once with my hubby while on vacation. I like the ordering kiosks at the door. Hubby would rather order at the counter. I got the onion soup both times. So good. A little pricey, but quality food.