“I don't know why I go - but I do!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #36 of 119 Restaurants in Auburn
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Auburn is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Panera the market sewed up on feel good atmosphere. The are expensive for their portion sizes but this particular Panera has good food as a whole. Nights aren't as accomodating as day shifts I have noticed

Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

Went there several times since it opened. Now the service is getting lazy and screwing up orders. The tables are not adequately wiped down. I like ordering online and by kiosk, but I don't like telling people "not what I ordered". Then I have to chase down cups and silverware. The portion sizes are too big even if you order half sizes. They are a healthier alternative but be sure to sit near the bathroom because sometimes bowel upset is a side effect of eating healthier.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

I stopped in just before Christmas for a coffee on my way home,pleasant counter help,went to pay my bill and the young lady said"Merry Christmas" no charge,Made my day,Stop in, you"ll like it.

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Of all the coffee shops and related restaurants like Panera Bread they by far the best. Quality food and reasonably priced with super friendly staff

Reviewed February 26, 2017

My wife and I go for lunch and I meet friends for coffee. Always good food and hot coffee, service is quick and staff is friendly.