“Quirky, creative”

3 Leaf Tea
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Auburn
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Tea is not really my thing, but I have spent a number of enjoyable afternoons here with a friend. The owner is attentive and always ready to explain the unfamiliar.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I've never had this tea before and it won't be the last. It tastes great and give me nice energy for the day without feeling jittery like I do from coffee.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I was just planning on getting a cold Chia Latte, but decided to try the blueberry waffle! It did not disappoint- amazingly light with just the right amount of blueberries and a lovely variety of toppings- jams, syrup, powdered sugar. I dressed each quarter of the waffle a little differently and loved them ALL! Loved shopping for interesting flavors of teas and hot chocolate.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This quaint, clean and enjoyable tea spot has a good mix of teas and tea based drinks. The owners will help recommend a tea for whatever may be ailing you and seems to have a reasonable grasp of her product. I do not think anyone visiting will be disappointed with a visit to 3 Leaf Tea

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I love the chai tea and always try a new tea each time. I would also suggest trying the waffles and bean dip, so good

1  Thank Terri M