Parc Haus Suites
The Peninsula Manila(Makati)
US$142
US$91
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
US$123
US$116
Agoda.com
US$79
US$48
Priceline
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$36
US$29
Priceline
US$94
US$73
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 27, 2010

wow its nice there and cheaper than other. the staff are very friendly

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MarmieBrewer
Reviewed December 15, 2009

I have stayed with my teen age girl and boy last Dec 6 2009. Their promo of 3 nights and 1 nite free is quite reasonable. Bed is okay to share among 3 of us. I suggest that they should provide a comforter rather than a thin bed sheet.

Room was not cleaned unless we request for it. They should also provide an extra eletric fan or ceiling fan in the living room. Temperature is quite WARM! Floor mats (near the toilet), plastic bags for the rubbish etc should be made available. I have seen small cockroaches roaming around in the toilet. I think the curtain was not also washed for quite some time.

Since its December, plenty nitty nitty things are available to buy in the tiangge during morning, and night time. Fast food corners are easy to reach.

But overall, room is okay and price reasonable.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank LOVENERY
Reviewed December 1, 2009

We stayed for 5days at PArc Haus Suites. Its more of a condotel, than a hotel. Some rooms in the building are owned or being leased on long term, and some were converted into offices. I saw their website and their room impresses me a lot. Kudos to the designer Danny Jota (honestly, i dont know this person,I just found his name thru net while searching Parc Haus Suites Interior Designer). Unfortunately they didn't gave us a room as the ones posted in their website probably because I asked for an available room at the highest floor, to lessen the traffic noise. Nevertheless, our room still looks fab.

They would call at night to ask what we want for breakfast and the time we want it delivered in our room. Breakfast was ok, but i wish they have brewed coffee insted of the 3-in-1instant coffee. Our room has never been cleaned for the past 5 days, maybe because I have to inform the receptionist that i want it to be cleaned. But I never called reception and I clean my own room. We would just ask for a toilet paper every night. Other toiletries, we didn't bother to ask, we brought our own. They dont have the usual house rules posted at the door nor the floor plan for fire exits (very important). Wifi internet access are only available on the 18th floor. They have 3 rooms at the 18th flr and a cafe. If you need to use the net, you have to stay at the cafe, not airconditioned but quite well ventilated.

The location is good if you need to be in the area (Guadalupe) otherwise I would suggest that you look for a hotel near malls or accessible to taxis. Taxi seldom passes thru the back area of the bldg. and the hotel is facing Edsa, so its really busy with buses. If you need to take MRT, this place is a short walk away from MRT station. Lots of fastfood chains around, water refilling station just at the back exit of the building. Location is not in a good, trendy area. Since its near the MRT station and the market, its quite noisy and always bustling especially after 5PM.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
3  Thank foxyCebu
Reviewed March 16, 2008

The rooms are great. It is located right in Edsa Guadalupe in Makati, although some noise during the morning if you are on alower floor because it is right smack in Edsa. The rooms are more thatn what you would expect in a condotel... way way better than some real hotels in Makati. don't expect to much on other amenities but i must say that the rooms are quite impressive. Not BADUY at all! ganda but not pretending to be anything that it is not. the staff are most helpful and accomodating,. Hope they have a microwave in their mini kitchen, though over all i must say that the rooms are nice comfy and visually pleasing and clean.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
5  Thank nygel6