US$123
US$96
US$110
US$106
Fairmont.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$143
US$135
US$105
US$97
Trip.com
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$25
Agoda.com
US$61
US$56
Priceline
All reviewsonsen spaantidote barmermaid barglass bottomrooftop barsignature massagebedroom executive suitesoft openingswimming poolfront officecentury mallmakati avehotel facilitieswashing machinethe club loungebreakfast buffetenjoyed my stay
Reviewed April 3, 2018

This is one of the best hotels I have stayed in, while being in the Philippines.
The room and bathroom was great and clean. Bed was very good to sleep in.
Wifi was great and fast. Breakfast was good (many options).

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Simon S
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Tried booking online but couldnt secure a reservation. Tried walking-in and was able to get an indulgence room which is a bit more expensive than the room i wanted. Upon entering the room, i check the fridge and see no complimentary drinks but a leftover coke in can with a dirty fridge and a smelly room. I go out for a meeting and have the manager check the room. She calls me and says the fridge is cleaned and offers late check out.

Upon return, i see this on the bed. Wouldve loved if the room smelled better and the room and bathroom cleaner. Fridge was cleaned and replenished. Love the softness of the bed and linen and the online tv access of my fave tv shows and movies.

Wouldve preferred a room upgrade or complimentary bfast but its okay.

I managed to do some laps at the pool in the morning but the pool was not quite as clean. There were candy wrappers floating with me. After my swim, i headed down to the lounge where i was able to get all my work done as i set up my laptop at one of the corner tables. The flowing coffee and pastry kept me going but the staff were a bit noisy and both of them were chattering which made it hard for me to concentrate for some time. Cant help but compare the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff at the marriott lounge.

All in all, it was an okay stay. I'd go back for a staycation with the pool and the onsen access but prolly not for business.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

We spent one night at the I’m hotel and absolutely loved it!
Warm welcome and smooth check-in.
Our room was lovely and nicely decorated. Modern and sleek furnitures. Great view of the city. We also liked the free minibar with 2 bottles of water, 2 soft drinks and some nuts and cookies. Nice touch.
We went to the pool and it’s definitely the highlight of the hotel. Gorgeous place and the drinks and food are affordable.
In terms of location, it’s in Makati with lots of restaurants and shops around.
Considering the price we paid, it’s a total bargain and we’d totally recommend it for any stay in Manila.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we checked in until we left after 2 nights , it was just one disappointment after another.
Problems from the beginning.
One problem after another.
The facilities are very disappointing, the rooms are sparse and not comfortable. Save your money , stay somewhere else and have a more enjoyable time !!!!
My overall rating is 5 YUCKS !!!
If our stay was more than 2 nights , I would have changed hotels and taken the loss !!!!!!
After a long flight , this was not a relaxing experience.
Over priced, no attributes, frustrating staff, and simply not worth the money.
Nothing nice to say about it.
This is the most critical review that I have ever left.
I will never consider staying there again.
Not one redeeming element.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2018

The I'M Hotel is a new 5* hotel in Makati. Nice hotel, good rooms, beautiful pool, rooftop bar, ground floor bar. It's a very affordable hotel in a great location. Helpful staff. Would recommend and will visit again.

Stayed: February 2018