All reviews boutique hotel foot massage day bed lovely boutique small hotel l'occitane toiletries busy intersection suite room walking distance hotel management pleasant stay greenbelt mall definitely stay here again upon check landmark shopping arnaiz
Reviewed September 25, 2016

I stayed at Hotel Celeste in the middle of Sept for 2 nights. We had a very warm feeling the moment we checked in, the rooms was very well equipped and the lighting in the room gives you a feeling that you are back home.
The location is excellent , just 3 minutes walk to Greenbelt Shopping Mall. I will stay in this hotel again the next time I visit Manila.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank COChan
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Location can't be beaten. Very central for makati business district, shopping and airport (tho traffic is never great). Staff excellent. Check in / out, restaurant - no be of the staff can be faulted. Room good size. Bathroom fine. Aircon effective. Nice quiet room. Breakfast could be better is my only negative. I would stay again for sure.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank MikeS8374
Reviewed September 23, 2016 via mobile

Overall excellence from room interior to warm service of staff. Love the bathtubs in the room. Quite a selection of menu for breakfast. Just a little noise from the streets can be heard but otherwise is perfect!
..highly recommended!

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank HermioneLambino
Reviewed September 22, 2016 via mobile

I've always stayed in Hotel Celeste when I'm in Manila so much that the security and front desk staffs knows me. And sometimes, I'll choose the suite room just like what I did this time.
Unfortunately I was put in a suite that wasn't the usual one I got. This suite has no view and it was facing a construction site less than a meter away from my window.
When I checked in the room, I can see the construction workers just outside my window so I have to close the curtains during my entire stay and I'm a person that likes my room bright.
Service as usual was perfect and so was the amenities in the room.
I hope I won't be assigned that room or any rooms facing the construction site again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank AdrianTay
Reviewed September 13, 2016 via mobile

It was a pleasant stay for 5 days. The room is what it looks like in the photos. Fancy and very victorian. The bed was huge. The location was the best as its walking distance from the mall and accessible to the skyway. Breakfast was okay.

Trip type: Travelled with family