“Top3 steakhouse in PH”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Great steaks in a country that is not known for steaks. Service, atmosphere and wine is excellent but the best is the steaks. I have been here many times and I will always come back to this place for a good dinner.
Compared to price, this is the best in Manila and overall in top3.

Reviewed May 11, 2016 via mobile

Very good restaurant and high quality of steak. The service staff are very friendly and professional. I had beef tenderloin rossini and was outstanding..

Reviewed March 15, 2016 via mobile

Nice quiet restaurant with good food. We had lamb chops and pork chops. Both were well prepared and presented. Service was above average and price seems reasonable. Small place but intimate and quiet.

Reviewed March 15, 2016

On Wednesdays and Saturdays only, there is a special on prime rib or steak, which includes a salad and a glass of wine. This is by far the best deal in town for quality beef.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

We got invited to a dinner at this place and the ambiance and prime rib was one of the best I have ever eaten.We started with Proseco and wine,then scallops with soy ginger butter sauce and Angus salad.. Then roasted prime rib with apple strudel as dessert.