“Family lunch just like the good old days”

Aristocrat Restaurant
Ranked #324 of 1,579 Restaurants in Makati
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

My family celebrated important events in this restaurant. Popular in the metropolis because of good food and affordable prices, this restaurant was always packed. Fried chicken and pancit were the usual orders.

Reviewed May 10, 2016

Ate here with my husband and mother in law and as always Aristocrat never fails to exceed my expectations. We ordered their grilled chicken and their beehive for dessert. Place is nice and clean and servers friendly and very attentive.

1  Thank n0ellie
Reviewed May 1, 2016

After watching the Manilla Bay sunset, early evening we watched where the most people were going among all the many restaurants to choose from.

And the locals were all flocking to this one, so we thought great.

Not a formal setting, rather cafeteria style. But the locals kept coming into this larger restaurant so we thought best to give it a go.

I ordered the shrimp soup (prawn) that was a good portion, and my wife the noodle canton consisting of shrimps, chicken and beef mixed with vegetables that was a huge portion. Both good in the flavours, and fresh.

My children had burgers needing some western food, and the fries were very decent.

The milkshakes divine, but the best is their fruit shakes. The Pineapple was best.

Seeing the locals ordering the kebabs regularly, we decided to share one which consisted of 2 small skewers and a large portion of yellow rice. This was a very cheaply priced dish.
The bbq basting was excellent and made you wanting more.

Had a sea view table. A confusing aspect was struggling to keep a friendly and polite servers attention. After not being able to locate mine later in the meal, was told he is on his hour break. When I paid at the counter and wanted to tip my waiter, I was told when asking to tip directly or via the bill ,that all the waiters and staff simply combine and equally all share the tips. So that explains that one then.

A restaurant aimed at a local experience.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

My sister and I ordered their liempo, which was good for sharing with 2 people and just ordered extra rice. It was definitely filling and delicious. They have a java sauce that has peanuts, and their liempo tasted like it had peanuts too. I felt like I was eating liempo and kare-kare in one dish, and I was just so happy.

I also ordered their chocolate cake but found it a little too sweet, and tasted quite a bit of condensed milk.

The place just felt a little bit dated, but the service was good and prompt.

Can't wait to eat at Aristocrat again.

Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

Mrs S and I visited the restaurant near Mapua in Makati for dinner and were severely underwhelmed. The restaurant itself is grubby, table wobbly and sticky to the touch, service is just awful. Without exaggeration or exception I had to ask 2-3 times for each basic request I made, for another drink, toothpicks, the bill, the change from my payment, there seems to be some manner of chronic short term amnesia among the service team who have the amazing ability to walk through the room very quickly ignoring guests looking highly rushed even though the place is not full. The food itself is nothing special, I've quite honestly had far better BBQ in the street in PH than is served here. The pork in particular is very dry and unappetising, the famous chicken very ordinary. Not an experience we shall repeat despite the reputation, with food that is nothing more than mundane they really should try harder to compensate with the service, I usually don't mind forgetfulness if the team at least throw in a smile here and there but this is not the case at Aristocrat

1  Thank Macalaney