“Nice Dining Option Within Greenbelt”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #41 of 1,584 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2017

For would be shoppers of Greenbelt, this place would be an excellent dining option. Their menu covers a wide variety of food selection from ordinary burgers to elegantly prepared seafood and meat dishes. Although predominantly Mexican, their menu selection now includes a number of pasta and Filipino dishes (at least for this branch). My wife ordered the Texas Trio while I had the Mango Chile Tilapia. The latter dish was really good. The mango chile sauce was a great and interesting compliment to the tilapia which was cooked to perfection. My wife's Texas Trio, on the other hand, had some positives and negatives. The ribs was prepared well, however, we could not say the same with the chicken and the salmon which for me were both slightly overcooked. Prices are a little bit at the high end but then again their staff are friendly and are very much willing to listen to whatever criticism you'll have of the dishes they prepare.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

I especially enjoyed the burger. It was perfectly cooked, the way I ordered it. The trio of fajitas was a bit disappointing. First some elements were missing and even though they were added it was a rather small portion for the price. I wouldn't order this dish again. The black beans were really good.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Had the cheesy cheddar bites, and smokehouse burger. The bites were a little oily but still good. The burger delicious and very filling. Paid extra for the parmesan fries to go with the burger and was not worth it, just tasted like normal fries.

Reviewed May 19, 2017

Staying in Makati, this has become on of our favorites in the neighborhood. We visit Makati more or less every year, and I think we have visited this restaurant at least once every year during the last 10 years.

A big menu offers good food for everyone. We are never disappointed when we leave this place.

We will be back next year.

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

In other countries particularly the US, chili's is known as casual affordable restaurant that serves unhealthy but at least good food. Many meals there go below 10 usd.

Not here in chili's philippines, with over priced meals ranging from 12usd for a plain burger to a salmon dish for around 17usd, this place is ripping you off. Since it's an American franchised restaurant, maybe you can justify and say the servings are big, (they were before) but comparatively small now actually. So it goes back to what I said, food is too overpriced for what you get.