“Very tasty lengua!”

Ranked #2 of 16 Bakeries in Makati
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

It was our 1st time to dined at Contis and it was worth it. Selections of all the food were great. All the taste were perfect since all our group ordered different entrees. Ambiance in Makati is good too. Not too busy. And the desserts were so good especially the sansrival!

Give it a try and you will not regret it!

Reviewed June 27, 2018 via mobile

Their chicken potato salad paired with their soft dinner rolls is my delicious default dinner during days when I want simple but palatable fare. Their chicken pie is a staple too but I found my recent purchase of the pies to be too salty. I prefer to take home rather than dine in in their restaurants as their service can be slow. But otherwise they have tasty dishes like callos .

Reviewed June 18, 2018

get the american ribs. good breakfast fare to choose from. atmosphere good. service is average. some delay in certain food.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve super love Conti’s especially their chicken pie, chicken ballotine, pasta and their cakes! But one thing that frustrates me, their SUPER DUPER SLOW service. If you are hungry, never come to this place unless you are willing to wait. My father (a senior citizen) and I had to wait for available table though they already have table ready, they were just kinda busy. Hay....

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant that serves the best baked salmon ever! Juicy, cheesy, comes perfect with paella rice and salad on the side... Choco overload cake not too sweet.. Just right. Mango bravo never fails us too.. Their beef is tender with rich creamy sauce. Real value for money!!!!