“An opportunity to sample Filipino food”
Review of Felix

Felix
Ranked #114 of 1,584 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2017

Enjoyed a quick lunch as a group sharing a variety of dishes - not outstanding but a pleasant place for lunch and i guess dinner

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Went here yesterday with my boyfriend since we celebrated his birthday. We ordered the crispy prawns with tropical fruits in sesame dressing for our salad and it was really good. For the Entrée my boyfriend ordered US Angus Prime Rib eye and for me the braised US Angus beef short ribs with figs and it was superb and melt in your mouth kind of dish. The restaurant looks fancy but when we checked the menu its really affordable and worth the price. Me and my boyfriend will definitely comeback to try the other dishes. But I think servers should upsell and should offered their best sellers for food and wine. But overall experience is good since all of them are attentive with the guests needs.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

Friends took us to Felix. It's a beautiful restaurant, but both the food and service did not live up to the refined setting. My wife insisted on a very good rating because she really enjoyed her grilled shrimp and Halibut. I had another Halibut dish which was bland. It was Halibut on potatoes with a mushroom sauce. I also ordered French Onion soup. The soup never arrived until we had all finished our main dishes. This was explained by saying that they had to cook a second soup after they burnt the first. I accepted the late arriving dish because I love French Onion Soup. This soup is actually tricky to make. It requires a rich broth. The Felix broth was weak. As you can see from the photo the presentation looks perfect, but it was actually rather bland.

Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Good selection of Red Wine and excellent delicious selection of appetizers to choose from. My favorites which I keep coming back for Thinly sliced fried pork, sautéed baby squids with chorizo, fresh clams and calamaris, with wine gastronomic experience. Most of the time this all I take.

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Craving for U.S. Angus Steak. Saw this classy, well designed resto. Welcomed by smiles from smart looking staff. Beautiful menu. Reasonably priced. Had to try the grilled organic bone marrow (a first to me) with my steak. One of my best meals ever! *My daughter opted for grilled Lamb Chops. It was a bit on the salty side and over done.

It was still a great bonding time in such a cozy place. We stayed longer than usual.