“Sushi, sashimi, yakitori all perfect”

Seryna Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 1,604 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2016

I am visiting this restaurant once 2 months and i still did not find better Japanese restaurant in Philippines. Their Sushi chef is really genius and meat for sushi or sashimi was always delicious. I recomend to try their house sake, it is worth of trying. In the evenings tend to full so reservation is advised.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

I have eaten here numerous times. But my latest visit here would probably mark my last.
The sashimi wasnt that fresh anymore. The Saikoro Steak which we usually order because of its juiciness wasnt what it used to be. The service too changed. THe management seemed to be contented with the patron they are having . They dont seem to innovate or retrain or rebrief their staffs anymore

I hope they make some POSITIVE changes soon

8  Thank Atiyadlc
Reviewed June 11, 2016 via mobile

We went to Seryna for lunch today. Well, you walk in and the first sight you see is of a floor fan trying to aid a dyeing Aircon in the restaurant. So in 28 degrees Celsius, we sit down to eat our meal hoping and praying that it shall be a good meal experience. Unfortunately, things didn't really end there. Our waitress was probably the most unfriendly we have encountered in our 6 month stay in the Philippines. The food - sushi lunch platter and sashimi lunch platter took a couple of reminders and 45 minutes to arrive at our table. To make matters worst, they are not even apologetic about it. This place has no concept of service and even though the waitress passes by you, she refuses to look at you or pay any attention. Empty dishes uncleared from the table or no concept of asking if we would like to order more food. You ask any question and she doesn't even try to understand. No manager in sight to whom you could alleviate the problem. We have travelled to Japan and know the kind of food and service that is expected from a Japanese restaurant and Seryna doesn't quite match up. The food was good but everything else in this place left a lot to be desired. We are shocked that this place is so high up in the trip advisor rankings. We couldn't wait to get out of this place. Pathetic dining experience. Do yourself a favour and don't torture yourself by going there!

2  Thank jigiindia
Reviewed May 28, 2016 via mobile

Great sushi, authentic atmosphere.
Make sure to call early to make a reservation. After 8pm they don't take reservations, so you have to wait in line.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 11, 2016

my friend from hyu hyu from makati suggested to me to dine in this Japanese restaurant, and so be it! i was fascinated by the smells and aromatic figures circling around the restaurant but one thing catches me, THE RAMEN, their are lot of selection to their noodles menu and one thing for sure it will satisfy you. although the price is a quite expensive the service and the food they serve to you are worth it. bento boxes and sushi will be my next must-try dishes if i will visit seryna for sure.

Date of visit: May 2016