“Nice Steakhouse”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2016 via mobile

Came back here again in my second trip to Manila this week. It is good for solo travelers to enjoy a steak with cool beer or nice wine. The steak was not the best I ever had, but was good enough for the money you paid. The service was very good, and very easy to access (walking distance) from the hotels in Makati.

Reviewed February 27, 2016

Best place to visit and great people. Thanks Hunnie, Meilo, and Mccoy. Will continue coming back to visit!!

Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

I am an and I usually don't eat at American chain restaurants while abroad however, my nieces and nephews from Manila wanted the experience

I am please to say that the experience was great. The server was very polite and on point and I can confidently say that in the Outbacks in the US, I would not be able to experience this service.

The food was great but could used some improvements on their presentation. The restaurant could refurbished a little bit the services forgave that sin.

I would recommend this restaurant if you are in search of American Food Style in Manila

Reviewed February 6, 2016 via mobile

The Place

It has a warm ambiance, perfect for an intimate dinner. It was spacious, with couches customized for couples, groups of friends or family members.

The rest room was also clean and stacked-up with paper towels and other necessities.

The Staff

They were solicitous, fast, and efficient. Our server, a beautiful, smiling girl named Fatty, always made sure that our drinks were refilled and attended to our needs promptly. She even set our expectations regarding the serving time of the food, asking us about our preferences when to have it taken out from the kitchen.

The Food

We only ordered a few items but everything was really delicious, especially the Beef Tips with Mushroom. The meat was very tender and flavorful. It's best paired with rice for a complete, satisfying meal.

It's a restaurant worth going back to. :)

Reviewed February 1, 2016

I had dinner at the Outback Steakhouse in Makati in January 2016. This is a high-end location. I ordered the Typhoon Burger and this burger filled me up! Great good, good service, location, and atmosphere....I almost felt like I was in California. If your in the mood for Western cuisine, stop by this restaurant! Two thumbs up!