“Yummy steaks!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

We ate dinner here - 8 oz and 6 oz Victoria's fillet mignon, vegetable and corn side dishes and rye bread. The meat is cooked medium well and tasted yummy! Our host Rox was very accommodating and has very good customer service. We bought their priority card because we will definitely be back!

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Its been a while since we ate here. I must say I missed their juicy steak. The 3 of us ordered victoria's filet mignon cooked medium well.

Just as expected, they are still the best steakhouse. Juicy and tasty. Perfect.

To top it all, our server Rox was very accommodating and friendly.

Will definitely come back

Reviewed September 13, 2017

We had dinner here recently. The place is starting to look it's age. That night, it was relatively full . Service was adequate. Food was average. Pricing a bit on the high side for me . Dull and boring.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

have been to this restaurant more than once, they offer a fantastic service and lovely food. I like the original burger and the spinach dip it makes me feel happy.

Special thanks to the amazing staff, Good staff must be appreciate

Regards

Reviewed September 2, 2017 via mobile

I have been working in Manila since mid January. My first visit to the Outback Steakhouse in Makati was in April. Since then I usually come once per week unless I am traveling. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I have been here many times now and have never been disappointed. My first visit I was served by Mark and he was very attentive and took the time to ask about me. Tonight I am served by Karen and she has been excellent. My steak, ok I always have the expensive option, but it is always cooked as requested. They stock many good wines including Australian of course and the price is reasonable compared to Greenbelt restaurants. From an Aussie, I have no problem recommending this restaurant. This evening the Manager, Tina, stopped by for a chat after initially welcoming me as I walked upstairs to the restaurant. A very good experience again congratulations to Tina and her team. I'm not easily pleased but this restaurant pleases me.