“Burp!”

Ranked #123 of 1,605 Restaurants in Makati
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2018

EvertYthing we ordered was perfect. The Kare Kare, crispy para, chopsuey and Bulalo were cooked to perfection. I believe that their Kare Kare is the best . Oh I forgot that we also ordered the grilled squid which was tender when served. Enjoyed my meal there and would definitely be back for more.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018

We went to this place for an early dinner with the family. We arrived about 2-hrs earlier than our reservation time and I immediately noticed that their air conditioning was running low. But maybe because there were still few customers yet and management just want to cut down on electricity bills. But when the family started dinner and other customers comes in, the atmosphere inside started to become uncomfortable. Actually, from the time we came in, the air conditioning unit did not improved its performance. I ordered Crispy Pata, knowing that it’s one of their best but it was too salty and not crispy as it should have. We also ordered Inihaw na Tuna Belly and Inihaw na pusit, but again the taste was not as good as in Gerry’s Grill SM MOA branch that we had visited about 3-months ago. Actually all the food we ordered were not as good compared to SM MOA branch. One thing good I noticed with this Greenbelt 3 branch was their quick service, not a single moment did they made us wait long. If ever I will visit and eat in Gerry’s Grill, not in this branch anymore.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

I love their squid grill. The price, a little bit expensive but it worth for me as the taste of the food, me and my family love it. The staff, not that friendly enough. I been to this restaurant for couple of times every times I'm in Philippines, They use to have a smoking area at their open air area. But due to new Philippines government regulation, smoking are not allowed even though it is at an open area. I am a bit disappointed as I am a smoker but I don't blame the restaurant as they just follow the rules. Anyway, even though I been to this restaurant for couple of times, the good taste of their food remain the same.

Reviewed June 11, 2018

The Food is Great I love Filipino Dish and Sisig is the Best and thanks for the Good Service the staff is so attentive.

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Took a client there for an evening meal. Took quite a time and hand waving to get a waiter to attend us. Ordered 5 dishes to experience the full filipino flavour. Unfortunately 2 of the mains did not arrive. At least they were not on the bill. Worst service i have had in a while.