“Best Burger Best Onion Rings!”

8 Cuts Burger Blends
Ranked #36 of 1,590 Restaurants in Makati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed July 27, 2016

I cant remember the first time I tried 8Cuts but after that visit I just had to come back again and again. Their burger was so good, it was juicy with the right amount of spices. You can tell that they make their burgers fresh and cooked just right. Other than their burgers, what I love the most here is their onion rings! They have one of the best onion rings I tried. I think whats makes it special is they have some barbecue powder which they add in their onion rings which makes it tastier. All in all, a must try!

1  Thank Anissa V

Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Man who invented the hamburger was smart, man who invented the cheeseburger was a genius, mouthwatering burger makes me feel hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! special thanks to the manager who assisted last July 25, 2016

Reviewed July 23, 2016

I was introduced to the Burger Bar a couple of years ago, however they've since changed there name...

Quality has remained constant and when I go to Manila for a day trip or overnighter, I always make it a point to have lunch at 8 Cuts.

Aside from a quality burger, I highly recommend the onion rings and the Salted Carmel milkshake... They used to have a good Key Lime shake and would like to see it brought back if they can bring it back to being awesome (it's quality started slipping, maybe that's why it's no longer on the menu).

Do not recommend the "bacon jelly"... just don't do it...

Also, the music at times can be a little overpowering, so sometimes have to ask management to turn down the volume a notch (or three)...

Overall though, I seriously wouldn't prepare myself for a day spent in Manila traffic getting there and home if I did not think a righteous burger and awesome shake were not worth the hassle...

1  Thank Wreck D
Reviewed July 22, 2016

OMG, this food. So, my husband and I wanted dirty American fried food...and this place gave me everything I wanted. The chili cheese fries are so worth it, and their onion rings are really good. But the burgers...oh those burgers. All of them are go d(we tried a few over a few days), and they are always juicy and well cooked. Absolutely amazing. The shakes...do yourself a favor and get one. We loved it. The service was also great. I miss this place.

Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

Great menu, good service, juicy burgers.. If you want a burger this is your place.

I stopped here after work while travelling solo, went for the upsize 1/3 patty and was not disappointed. Quick service, great flavour.