“THE place to stay in Manila”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
dining area living room in the evening
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
dining area
living room in the evening
living room with 65' smart TV
bedroom
bedroom
bathroom with shower
hottub
Hottub good for up to six people
outside dining area
Office room with sofa convertible into a single bed
staff (marly and rowena) and our beagle (Sam)
car and driver (cesar)

Reviews from our community

Italian first
Any
Christian...
“THE place to stay in Manila”
Reviewed 4 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014

The all inklusive package is just great. Nice owner, nice maids, nice driver, nice house, nice room. I definitely recommend to stay here!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Selvince
California
“HOME AWAY FROM HOME”
Reviewed 24 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

First time I met Patrick, I felt im at home. when he said " Me casa es su casa".. He is a great Gentlemen host. Down to earth personality. Im thankful to be a friend. Condo was in perfect condition.. Very clean. Breakfast was excellent. Laundry is available, Airport pick up and drop off is a plus.
Cesar- the great driver, a good friend. Very knowledgeable of the area. Just ask, he'll find it for you. Very safe driver.
Marley and Rowena are fantastic any need is well taken care after.
I will recommend it to everyone.
I'm booked already for next week

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 50-64
NathLH
“Best complete "Package" you can ever ask for your stay in Manila”
Reviewed 5 October 2014 for a stay in August 2014

Loved our stay in this place. Patrick was the most gracious host, along with his "minions" - Cesar, Marly, and Rowena. Pick-up and drop-off to the airport was on-time and Cesar was very nice and courteous, great in navigating the streets of Makati and Metro Manila. Can't ask for anything more - great service and clean place. It's not a 5-star hotel (but it is homey as it is a personal home), but the service was better than a 5-star hotel! Location is amazing. Almost 10-15 minutes to major spots in Makati and the Fort. They made our stay stress-free and enjoyable. Would like to go back and stay in this place for sure.

Travelling group: Young Children
Lus7y
Hereford
“The only town house to stay - Excellent”
Reviewed 15 June 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

I have been to the Philippines three times now and the hospitality shown to me by Patrick and his staff is unrivalled.

The town house itself is located very close to the green belt and is in a well secured village. My partner and I could walk in safety at night and there were no issue getting a good night sleep as the area is very quiet.

The best part about booking here is that you have the use of a driver - Cesar. This guy is amazing! Any where we wanted to go he would take us and if we needed to be picked up, one phone call he would be there. This facility eased the pain of getting taxi drivers in Manilla, as you may be aware the taxi meter is usually off if you are foreign. The airport can be very difficult - but with Cesar waiting for you to collect, this is negated.

Breakfast was also good, you could choose between a filipino breakfast or cereals etc, the breakfast was always tasty.

All in all the place is near perfect, I would struggle to find a better package in Manilla.

Thoroughly recommended. :-)

Reviewed 20 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Adianez20...
Guam, Mariana Islands
“Perfect homey place with lots of help available”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

"Me casa es su casa" is a very accurate description of this property. It felt like home from the very beginning. The house helpers (Marly, Rowena, and Rowena) and driver Cesar are a bunch of respectful and very helpful people to have around. They seem to have all the answers to my needs. I needed a seamstress, and Marly produced one. I wanted to go to Divisoria, and Cesar was so helpful. I wanted buco salad and chop suey, and after giving money for the ingredients, voila, my favorite food! Take note, the breakfast is awesome, and with ripe mango to top a real Filipino breakfast, yum! (The helpers said that if the guest is another nationality, they prepare continental breakfast, or do their best to prepare a special request). Patrick, though he is Swiss, is very much like a local. It is easy to feel at home with him, though he stayed most of the time in his own suite. The home is filled with a sense of comfort and the whole place is clean. At first I thought I will have problem with Sam (the dog) but like any pet Sam found his way in my heart, as did all the cats. And, take this, no animal smell, no furry hair. With three ladies giving full attention to the housekeeping - what else can you ask for? It was worth the pay. I have booked this same property for my upcoming trip - next week! Will very much recommend this property. See guys again soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The homey feeling and the abundant help
Liked least: My stay was short (only 3 days)
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
markc2222...
Nanning, China
“Great place w/friendly host & staff!”
Reviewed 28 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect place for us! We were looking for a quiet place to get away to and experience a little bit of the Philippines. It didn't disappoint at all! Our host, Patrick, made a special point to be there to greet us even though our flight got in quite late. We even shared a glass of wine and talked about various topics in between him welcoming us and making sure we were aware of all we needed to be. Cesar, the driver, was tremendous to us. He picked us up and dropped us off at the airport. He brought us anywhere we wanted to go, gave us some tips on places to go, and even kept quiet when he sensed we were tired or wanted to keep to ourselves. He is such a friendly, happy-go lucky guy to talk to as well. It really made our trip easy to have him there. Rowena & her aunt (Martie I believe) were awesome with making us a nice breakfast each morning, doing some of our laundry (we asked for them to just do a pair of smelly socks and they did all of the dirty clothes we had thrown in a plastic bag and had them folded neatly on our bed when we came back). We enjoyed our brief conversations with them as well, especially hearing how they came to have so many cats and their dog, Sam. We enjoyed the company of the animals too. Our only regret was not using the jacuzzi, which was my fault for not asking them to get it ready beforehand as our host requested we do. If we had asked earlier than the last night we were there, I believe they would all have been more than willing to get it ready for us. Again, my fault we missed out on that! All and all, it was the perfect 3 night retreat for us and we would highly recommend this place to anyone! Host & staff are the perfect blend of professional and friendly! We hope to visit the Philippines again and this will definitely be a stop for us! ~mark

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the service!
Liked least: missed out on the jacuzzi (because of our own mistake)
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing