The Peninsula Manila(Makati)
US$122
New World Makati Hotel(Makati)
US$143
Trip.com
US$114
US$105
Agoda.com
City Garden Hotel Makati(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$48
Astoria Greenbelt(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$68
US$78
US$40
Priceline
Artina Suites Hotel(Makati)(Great Value!)
US$33
US$23
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 18, 2014

First of all, I must acknowledge that I am hyper aware of my western standard of living and keep an open mind while traveling abroad especially when it comes to bathrooms or "comfort rooms". It was pleasant surprise to take the best shower I had in my 4 weeks in the Philippines. Great water pressure and HOT water was a bonus. There was a separate bath, a stereo system you could plug your device into, a fantastic view and plenty of space. We got a great deal on our room. I am used to roughing it, but this was a well-deserved relief from my travels. My family truly appreciated staying here. Lacking no amenities for the price. Located in Manila's proudly urban and modern Makati. It's within walking distance to yoga, a bike shop, good coffee, excellent Indian food and many vegetarian options if you're into those kinds of things.
It's odd to criticize people helping, but like most places in the PI, the "customer service" is a little over the top. I don't need 5 people to open the door for me or even one. As a foreigner, that is more a cultural curiosity than characteristic of the hotel itself. Some people are accustomed to being waited on like this. I find it uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Leia H
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This hotel is great value for money! i love the location, so many nice restaurants in the area and the best thing is the salcedo saturday market is less than 5 minutes walk away.
The hotel rooms are huge, we stayed twice over a 10 day period, the first time in a 2 bedroom, and on this occasion forgot our ipod in the room...we didn't even realize until we went back for the second stay when they asked!!! wow great service and honesty.
The second stay we stayed in a 3 bedroom, these rooms are huge. I think the rooms would be a lot better without the carpeting in the bedroom.
I didn't get to use the pool or gym so i cant comment.
Breakfast was much better than i expected, no complaints, if you are not a fan of brewed coffee, you can purchase fresh pressed coffee which is delicious.
The hotel also helped us arrange transportation for reasonable rates.
All in all a good stay!

Room Tip: ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank bajan-chic
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This facility is not far from the greenbelt shopping area. Lots of restaurants nearby. Super friendly staff always eager to please. Each room has a standard water heater so sink tub and shower have hot water. Over sized rooms and bathrooms. Handicap friendly facility and free laundry machine available that I found great. I loved this hotel and will be back as I travel often to manila. I find this the best value for the money. Rooms are clean and well serviced. Great restaurant inside the hotel, best hamburger I've had in Manila so far. Found everything on the menu great. Can't go wrong here. This is a serviced residence not many short stay hotel customers and the hotel is so quiet we just loved it so much.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 14, 2013

As I travel every week on business I stay in a different all the time. .I don't often write reviews as most hotels fall into the OK category..I do however write a review if a hotel is very good or very bad..I am pleased to say Greenstone falls into the former of these.

Located in an affluent area of Manila you feel very safe..with lots of restaurants nearby for foodies. .but if you want the more (seedy)..or should I say the more lively part of town..P.Burgos street. .that is just a $2 taxi ride away.

The hotel rooms are very big,clean with beds so comfortable you don't want to get out..which you can do if you want to laze around and watch lots of different movie channels on the flat screen TV. The staff are without doubt the best part of the hotel..super polite,very helpful,good english skills, great people who will take care of you. Breakfast buffet was Ok..nothing to extensive the usual mix of cereal,bread etc..but they will cook you an omlete fresh.

For Manili this hotel is considered pricey..but I would say it was good value.

The only down side is there is no room safe(management please note)..which is a pain..and the lifts (elevators) could do with a referb..

All in all a good place..I will stay again if they don't put prices up.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank Mark H
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel about 5 years back when it was actually managed by Somerset. There have been no change in the building but amenties have been reduced. You will not find basic toiletries like toothbrush / paste.

I tried to keep the temperature of my room AC to 26 but could not do so and eventually have to switch it off. In breakfast do not expect much. Basically good for non vegetarians, not a lavish one but basic.

Check in and check out process is really slow. Overall there was nothing much to look for. Only plus point is that it is in business district of Makati and next to Indian/ French restuarant and Mini Stop/ 7 Eleven.

Room Tip: Prefer rooms on higher floors above 20
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business