“A Steakhouse in Makati You Wouldn't Want to Miss”
Review of Sage Bespoke Grill

Sage Bespoke Grill
Ranked #17 of 1,584 Restaurants in Makati
Price range: US$60 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Makati Shangri-La, Manila, the premier destination for luxurious accommodation and world-class cuisine, presents Sage Bespoke Grill, a restaurant with a new dining concept that showcases premium superior steaks, seafood and bestselling comfort food in a relaxed setting amid the bustle of the city. Sage Bespoke Grill is set to redefine casual dining with traditional grilled meat and seafood specialties that can be tailored to one’s unique preferences. Cooked in a Josper Grill, which combines a grill and an oven in a single machine, your chosen dish can be grilled to perfection at Sage Bespoke Grill without the risk of overcooking, preserving its juiciness and texture to make it gastronomically balanced for the palate.
Reviewed January 18, 2017

It was one of the few times I've visited and dined in Makati area for a friend's art exhibit at Makati Shangri-La and we chanced upon the Sage Bespoke Restaurant and ate there for dinner. Upon entering its hall, it gave a very intimate and elegant ambience. The food was great especially their tasty Tomahawk Steak. You also wouldn't want to miss their desserts such as the Banana Pudding which was very moist. The service went well, food was served hot and came in a very timely manner. Indeed, it is a restaurant I would come back to in Makati.

Alain B, General Manager at Sage Bespoke Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2017

Dear nicolemulach,

Thank you for your review from your last visit in our restaurants at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words about our tomahawk and desserts. I will definitely share your commendations about our food and service with the team and make this as an inspiration to stay true to our commitment in giving our best product and service to you, our valued guest.

It’s a pleasure to have you and I look forward to welcome you again at Makati Shangri-La, Manila.

Reviewed January 16, 2017

The salad bar is amazing!! So much choices to put in. I didn't really eat anything else as I could full with that. The place is beautiful and the service is good!

Dear amstos,

I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding our salad bar. I will definitely share your commendations about our food and service with the team and make this as an inspiration to stay true to our commitment in giving our best product and service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

great moment in sage grill the steakhouse in shangri-la , the service and the food was perfect. the manager italian simone always there to take care of us, nothing missing , he does what you want to feel like at home and also the service team ,relaxing moments. the french chef of the kitchen erik come in the restaurant to help you choose your steak and side dish, this is good because always useful.the starter was scallops ceviche very fresh and tasty, the meat was amazing and delicious and great dessert. congratulation .i will be back soon

Dear ccse12,

I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding our effort in delighting you. I will definitely share your commendations about our food and service with the team and make this as an inspiration to stay true to our commitment in giving our best product and service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed January 7, 2017 via mobile

A good restaurant manager can make all the difference. The restaurant does not serve set lunches on weekend, but we were informed they do when we made the reservation. We were prepared to leave when the restaurant manager insisted he will speak to the kitchen, and then gracefully offered the set lunch menus. Service was excellent throughout lunch - attentive, with great timing. The food is good. Good food and great service bring people back. Great food and poor service makes a one time transaction. The former is true in Sage.

Dear steven t,

I am glad that you enjoyed your experience in one of our restaurants. I appreciate your kind words regarding the effort of our restaurant manager in delighting you. I will definitely share your commendations with the team and make this as an inspiration to stay true to our commitment in giving our best product and service to you, our valued guest.

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Had a choice of Tenderloin and Turkey part of it's 5 course dinner menu for Christmas eve. Me and my wife had Turkey we were disappointed as it was served not as a carving but as small servings not slices. Not what we expected. Those who had The steak enjoyed their meal. The lemon flavored desert was excellent will go back for that anytime. As a whole food very good and service was excellent. Next time in Sage will stick to steak.