“AMAZING”
other travellers have booked this property
View from guestroom windows
fully equipped gourmet kitchen balcony with chairs and table
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
fully equipped gourmet kitchen
balcony with chairs and table
Swimmingpool
Gym
Dining area
Living / dining area
Hotwater washing machine + dryer
guestroom prepared for your stay
Bathroom guests
Reception desk with a guard on duty
Sunset view from guestroom / balcony
Floorplan of the unit
Your hosts: Gemma + Norbert
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Abdussala...
“Shared Living”
Reviewed May 3, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

This is a shared living apartment.The Mother and sister of the owners girlfriend live in the apartment, if you need privacy think again! there's no place to put your food ,the microwave is a fire waiting to happen and you will be watching TV with Mumma,other than that the staff in the building is great I just was there for a Month,The listing says nothing about the Mother and sister living there.

Management Response
1 Jun 2016
Mr. Abdussalam!
thanks a lot for leaving a false review about your stay at our place.

It's extremely incomprehensible how you reviewed us.
You were even granted an upgrade by the hosts due to the length of your stay. And while staying at our place, you always made nice remarks about our hospitality. You asked a lot of favors all throughout your stay -- which of course happily were provided as soon as we could. You enjoyed a special treatment from us just to ensure a comfy stay for you and your wife.

But now, after reading this review, we feel horrified engaging people like you who are two-faced : very friendly outside but rotten and disgusting inside.

All what we offer was clearly described in our advertisement. We wrote everything as detailed as possible to avoid any misunderstandings. So as hosts, we expect that the guest/s will read thoroughly all the information about our place before they book it. All what we can do is confirm the booking when no issues lie in between.
Once you check-in, you must expect that you get at least what is described and for what you pay for. We delivered to you and your wife 100% and even more. But you can't demand on things which weren't even offered in our advertisement and then complain after for missing them. And you completely forget the numerous ''extras'' which you received during your stay.

Another thing, if you're knowledge in English isn't good enough, then don't put the blame on us. You should have read our offer twice or even thrice. Guests have different expectations, so when you booked our place, it means you're satisfied with our offer. You have no rights to express critics which, as you know yourself, aren't fair judgements.
For what? To try to influence other people with your false claims?

Sorry Sir, let me talk frankly:

You have chosen the place and you were provided with even more then you ordered and paid for. You should have at least shown decency and not act like uneducated. Backstabbing is never good and will remain an evil practice.
We cannot recommend you to any other host.
adammcmic...
Gunsan, South Korea
“AMAZING”
Reviewed December 14, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I absolutely loved this place. There was a great view of the city from the balcony. Every morning and night I got to enjoy it. I felt very comfortable and safe. The condo was inside a gated community. I didn't worry about a single thing. The pool was very nice, just wished it got more sun on it. The gym was very good, had enough equipment to make a good workout with. Mr. Norbert was a great host. Any questions or concerns I had he was very quick to answer and put my mind at ease. I will be staying here again in the near future. I also want to say thank you to Miss Rowena and Momma, you made my stay an even bigger delight. I appreciate ever thing they did for me. They really made the trip a huge success.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything was amazing
Liked least: Being able to stay longer
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing