Overall we had a nice stay at the Lancaster, we stayed here two nights at both ends of our trip to Negros. The hotel is clean and the rooms are in good shape as well. Service was nice and always with a smile. On our second night, we tried the restaurant downstairs after getting in late and not wanting to venture out. Food was good and the service was excellent, I had the pesto seafood pasta which was fantastic.
The breakfast that was included was average, nothing spectacular but it does have a great view of the city since it is near the top of the hotel.
We booked our hotel through Kayak for a good rate, but after our first night I inquired about the second night and of course was quoted a much higher price. We later booked again through the internet and received a good deal. The quoted price from the front desk was $120 USD, which I don't feel is a good value. If you can book for under $80 USD, I think it is worth it.
Cab fare from Aquino Airport was around 250-400 PHP, so quite cheap. The metered taxis are a good deal if you don't mind a little adventure. Depending on traffic/time of day expect anywhere from 20-45 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lancaster Hotel Manila in Mandaluyong City, Philippines displays understated luxury through its modern décor and provides it by lending exceptional service.The 42-storey hotel with its updated medieval Europe boutique concept and contemporary features, offers accommodations that cater to both business and leisure travelers. Showcasing timeless form and contemporary function, guestrooms come with complete dining facilities, coffee-and-tea maker, cable TV, and individually controlled air-conditioning.The services, too, were chosen particularly to address your vital business needs while you are in Manila. These include a business center, which is open from 9 am to 9 pm, city and airport transfers, as well as function rooms for your special events.And with its location in the heart of a busy commercial district, our hotel offers you reliable access to different modes of transportation and key places of interest, including major shopping malls and numerous restaurants. For the hardworking executive, the business hubs of Ortigas and Makati are just minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Otel and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lancaster Hotel Manila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lancaster Hotel Mandaluyong
- Lancaster Hotel Manila Metro Manila/Mandaluyong, Philippines