“Yummy, but small portions ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pound by Todd English
Ranked #260 of 535 Restaurants in Mandaluyong
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I had my early lunch here and I ordered a poutine . The flavor was great and I truly enjoyed it, but the portion was on the small side .

Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

I stopped at Pound in the Mall of Asia today, & it was a nice respite. I ordered a salad & sliders off the dollar menu & had some wine. The food was good, & it was nice to step out of the chaos of the Mall for a bit. The service was spotty—it took a long time to get my second slider, but overall, I’m glad I stopped in.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

I went to Megamall early before ,my appointment with the head office of one of the biggest banks in Mandaluyong. I decided to have my lunch at the extension area of Todd English. They have a restaurant where the food comes from if you are in the eating at the extension area. Like the exterior part and even the utensils and glassware.

Bit disappointed with the Amsterdam burger - specialty burger. It is a small burger which consists of home-growned ground beef patty, fried onion, pastrami, mustard and Todd English sauce. Honestly, nothing extraordinary with the taste plus it is too pricey at P280 considering that it is like a sampler size. Amsterdam burger. Burger is small for a price of P280

Specialty home-growned ground beef patty, fried onion, pastrami, mustard and Todd English sauce