BSA Twin Towers(Mandaluyong)
US$24
US$21
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$23
Garv's Boutique Hotel(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$16
870 Hostel(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$24
US$17
Hotels.com
Shaw Residenza Suites(Mandaluyong)(Great Value!)
US$40
Priceline
US$120
US$112
Shangri-La.com
All reviewsvilla suitemaria restaurantbuffet breakfastmandaluyong cityhome away from homefamily roomfamily staycationno elevatorfilipino foodreception areafunction roomthe hotel staffbusiness triprooms are cleanmetro manilachecking injacuzzi
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I always book a suite for us (me and my 3 children). So we could have a separate room for my kids watching cartoons and whoever I bring with (grandma usually) so she could watch her own movie/teleserye as well. And the villa suite we had here is a 2storey room. The bedroom upstairs and kitchenette as well as living room downstairs. Perfect for receiving guest. At least you'll be able to maintain the cleanliness of the bedroom coz the guests need not to come up. Or at least they would have the initiative to take off their shoes. Also, i can implement the policy of no food and drinks inside the room. Coz often times kids are so messy. And we do not want our beds to be filled with crumbs. That's what staycation means to me. A stress free one. Room services are quick and the staff are very corteous. My kids always enjoy swimming be it a small or big pool. They have a jacuzzi that's what i like ... a warm water where i can relax. Once we dip in a jacuzzi, a very friendly lifeguard make it a point to put a bubble bath in the water. Soaking made fun. And there is a very clean toilet beside the pool are. Shower area is a bit slippery, but that is not an issue, you just have to be careful. The price includes a buffet breakfast so it is really worth it. They charge half the price for kids 7-12yo if I am not mistaken about the age range. Coz i paid half for my 8 and 9 yo kid and my youngest 4 is free. The next day...they didn't charge me at all maybe the banquet in charge noticed my kids doesn't eat that much. Cereals and hotdogs and eggs are ok with them. They really have a keen eye on every guest i think. Which is good. Forum robinsons is walking distance. There is also 7eleven and mini stop nearby. I would definitely love to come back.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
LegendHotels_CRM, Guest Relations Manager at The Legend Villas, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Dear mezieldaza17,

Most of our guests, especially those who are staying longer, appreciate our Villas Suite, for the same reasons you’ve given. It has a living area where you can accommodate friends and relatives without seeing your bed and a kitchenette where you can cook your own food. We’re glad that you see the value of it as this is what this room is intended to provide. We would also like to extend our gratitude for appreciating our other products and services which made your stay even more satisfying.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We booked the Villa Suite and I was impressed with the bedroom because it was very spacious, perfect indeed for a staycation with the family. There were 2 TVs, one in the living room and one in the bedroom so it was great was a plus for me. You may request for kitchen utensils to use because the villa was equipped with an induction cooker, rice cooker, microwave oven and a refrigerator. We requested for a baby cot but they have a hard time assembling it, maybe because it was old already and it has holes, so we have to request for extra pillows for us to cover the holes. The baby cot seemed dirty and stained so we have to spray alcohol all over the cot because I'm afraid my little one might catch an illness from using it. I have to commend and give a shout out to all room service staff because they were very accommodating to all our concerns and needs. Our room has free breakfast for 2 in Lola Maria Restaurant, and it was okay. We have 2 visitors that morning so we paid Php450 per head for their breakfast which we find a little bit pricey but it was okay, they loved the congee, hot chocolate and the pancake. They also have a pool and a jacuzzi. For the pool, it was kinda small so the area gets a little bit crowded. Kuddos though, they provide free life vest to guests, but of course subject to availability. I love their jacuzzi but they have to control the usage. Some guests don't want to leave the jacuzzi once they get there. I think when we got there, a family occupied the jacuzzi almost all afternoon until 6PM :(. The pool area was slippery also so you have to be very careful when walking there. 2 guests slipped when we were swimming there. I have a comment though, the CR downstairs overflowed so we have to deal with the foul smell until the room service crew fixed it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear MommyEstee,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our hotel. We appreciate the feedback that we get from you as it helps us maintain and when necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our guests. Rest assured that your suggestion for improvement of the baby cot, buffet breakfast, and swimming pool area have been forwarded to the concerned departments. We have also extended your shout out to the room attendant who assisted you. We can’t wait to see you back at the hotel.

God bless.

The Management

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The room is clean and nice. The employees were always smiling and polite. They need to improve the cleanliness of the pool.. Overall we had a great stay in The Legend Villas.. We will book again soon..

Dear alapog,

Thank you for taking the time to give your review. We are glad that you had a great stay in our hotel. We appreciate the feedback that we get from you as it will help us improve our products and services. With it, your improvement suggestion on our pool area will be taken care of.

We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel!

The Legend Villas

Reviewed April 3, 2018

the hotel was good, but we didn't enjoy the breakfast on our first day. there's no enough food for the late comers, i think the hotel should replenish the food that it not available, for those who are late like us. thank you

Dear mamiebear,

Thank you for your feedback. We were disappointed to read that you were not able to enjoy your breakfast on the first day of your stay due to the late replenishment of food. Rest assured that this is not always the case as our restaurant, especially our food, is one the products and services that our guests are mostly satisfied by. We have forwarded your concern to the concerned department to avoid the same incident in the future.

Thank you, once again, for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

The Management

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I loved my stay. I was attended well by on the phone and at the reception. I had fun at the pool. I had a cozy soft bed with soft and comfy sheets. The buffet breakfast was delightful. I recommend it to all my Accenture friends.

Room Tip: Sampaguita Superior Room.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear divasr4ever,

Thank you so much for recommending us to all of your Accenture friends. We deeply appreciate it. We hope that you will also recommend us to your friends and relatives outside of your Accenture family. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with our hotel from the reservation to our soft and comfy bed including our buffet breakfast. This surely inspires us to provide an improved products and services.

We can’t wait to see you back at the hotel!

The Legend Villas