“Lovely restaurant at NAIA Terminal 3”
Review of Mary Grace Cafe

Mary Grace Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Bakeries in Pasay
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

This is one restaurant I would highly recommend not only to those on transit or are waiting for their flight at NAIA Terminal 3, but to all those in the area looking for a good place to dine in. There are many restaurants at the airport's Food Hall, but Mary Grace Cafe stands out because of its elegant ambiance. What started as a small pastry shop has evolved into one of Manila's best restaurants! I love their Vigan longganisa and mushroom pasta! Service us also great and the staff are friendly and accommodating! No wonder the place is always full of diners! :D

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good! Also staff is so friendly.
Eventhough it's a bit more expensive, it's worth it's money! Really nice place as well

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I really love the elegant look of this café. The lights, the seats, the whole interior design is just glamorous. The food is delish and the staff is very accommodating. We enjoyed our dinner date here. We’ll sure be back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

Eating at Mary Grace was on my to-do list but didn't get to do it this time so I was pleasantly surprised to discover they are at NAIA terminal 3 Food Hall. I didn't mind my flight being delayed for 1 1/2 hours as it gave me the perfect opportunity to have MG's kesong puti (cheese made from carabao's milk) salad, super-thick hot chocolate and classic MG ensaymada - food that makes me think of home! Ambience is homey like in their other outlets and service was reasonably quick. The staff even shared their Wi-Fi password even though I didn't ask for it. I will definitely make MG my official airport restaurant!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

We visited this cafe as the one next door was closed.
What a pleasant surprise! I loved the decor but wife wasn’t sure. What we were sure about was the quality of the experience. The cutlery was polished! The service was unobtrusive but efficient and professional. We both ordered the cappuccino coffee and the speciality ensymada. What was evident was the quality of both! My cappuccino was the best l had tasted and the ensymada also lived up to expectations. We will definitely return on our next visit to Manila.

Date of visit: July 2018