“Good hang out place”

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #36 of 573 Restaurants in Pasay
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

They have good buffalo wings and spareribs. Nice place. Good service. Good especially for meet up with family and friends. They offer membership discounts too.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The place was nice and the staff were very accommodating.
The food is delicious and I don't have any complain except that the crispy chicken I ordered is not well done (still had a blood). The staff told me it is already cook but I explain to her my problem that I cannot eat chicken with blood coming out every time I used my fork on it. She immediately try to do something with my selfish request. So I am glad how well they manage a picky customer like me. ^^

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

I love the sports bar feel of the restaurant being a sports fanatic! The waitresses are well trained and provide good service.. and the food .... wow!! Love the wings, flat bread etc!!! Nice place to go to after a long day in the office !!

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

Celebrated Valentines day in a sports bar on a broad daylight anyways, the ambiance is good as well as the food. Though the choices are few but their food is superb. The staff too are accommodating & efficient.

With the price? Well what can you expect for a Resto located in a pricey area.

Buffalo Wild Wi... P, Marketing Officer at Buffalo Wild Wings, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Hey there Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Fan!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate you giving us a good review.

We're positive you had a wild time during your visit!

See you next game!

Cheers!
BWW PH Team

Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Classic American Buffalo Wings in a relaxed set up with a wide range of beers (almost all kind of popular beers, local and imported). We tried wings in Hot and Blazin flavor. Blazin crazily spicy for light hearted folks. But all together great food and excellent drink choices.. look for waiter Ivan, he won't let you down..

Hey there Buffalo Wild Wings Sports Fan!

We're positive you had a wild time during your visit!

See you next game!