2,238 results
All reviewswest wingthe executive loungecru steakhousenew wingresorts worldgrand ballroomclose to the airportglass wallbreakfast buffetnewport mallfree shuttlefive star hotelmangointernational airportnaia terminalevery hourlong flight
Reviewed April 23, 2011

The Bad:
- took us 1 hour in line just to check in (that was 1pm)
- another 3 hours and several follow ups just to finally get our room (it was 4pm)
- main bed room is on the smaller size with a good size bathroom. I wonder if they can make the bed room bigger and the bathroom smaller
- pool is small too.
- no free internet.

The Average:
- free parking.
- beside a casino and (small) shopping mall. But basically, you can't walk to anywhere.
- across the Terminal 3 airport. Convenient for an overnight stop over.

The Good:
- i left my cellphone in the room after checking out. I called the hotel and they found it !

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Canboy
Reviewed April 19, 2011

Very much a business hotel. There was unlimited food at the executive lounge and the breakfast buffet in the lobby had a good selection. The advantage in staying here is, its proximity to the airport and resorts world which has lots of activity during the holidays. Overall great place to escape to on new year's.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank kerlicterus
Reviewed April 15, 2011

The food is great and the staff is very helpful. Be aware that security is inexperienced and do discriminate against some cultures. They will approach anyone that has a camera in the lobby and especially certain cultures. While waiting for my food I decided to look at the intertainment who perform nitely in the main lobby, I had my iPad 2 with me and took one photo with it as I wanted to show others some of the beauty of the Philippines and the luxury of the Marriot. But I was instantly approached by security and told I was not allowed to take photos, and at the same time I witnessed several camera flashes but no one else was asked to stop. I had no flash on my iPad and yet I was very embarrassed to the point that I could no longer feel comfortable in the hotel.

Room Tip: Make requests at front desk,
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kifotoz
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Stayed here many times since opened as this is a new hotel, the service is excellant, many fine restuarants within the Hotel and adjoining Casino & Shopping Centre.
The Hotel is very stylish and modern with very comfortable rooms and unique bathroom & shower with Glass walls, very interesting.

Would recommend this hotel for the business traveller & short break holidays, the attached upmarket Casino & shopping centre is also an experience as well.

Room Tip: Book an excutive room with breakfast
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
4  Thank Powell_11
Reviewed April 13, 2011

I have stayed at other first class hotels in Manila, but the Manila Marriot is in a class of it's own. It was impossible to fault the rooms, and the service and friendliness of the staff was well above what would normally be expected. A special mention to the concierge for his helpful nature and extensive knowledge.

• Stayed: April 2011