2,238 results
All reviewswest wingthe executive loungecru steakhousenew wingresorts worldgrand ballroomclose to the airportglass wallbreakfast buffetnewport mallfree shuttlefive star hotelmangointernational airportnaia terminalevery hourlong flight
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Rooms were very clean. Lounge on 8th floor is very nice. Marriott gold and above get this perk along with the rooms on the concierge floor. Great location near airport and the hotel is connected to Resorts World. get the free shuttle from airport to the Marriott's front door. Very nice hotel!! have stayed here 4 times.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank traveller2107
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Usually we stay at the Peninsula hotel when we go to Manila on business but now we will insist on staying at the Marriott. The service is specular- everyone knew our names and went out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as possible.
At one point I needed to purchase an underwater camera and the concierge called most of the electronic stores in Manila to get stock and pricing details. And the best part is that no one expects a hand out (tip); the staff members are genuinely friendly and eager to attend to you.
The rooms are modern, big and comfortable (with free wireless in the room for Marriott members). Room Service was pretty good, the breakfast buffet was outstanding and the food at Cru steakhouse was excellent (a must try if you are in Manila).
In summary, we will definitely be returning when next we are in Manila.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I happened into this hotel when a typhoon closed my original booking. First of all it was open when my other booking was not. Secondly, the staff were excellent and extremely helpful. They helped me get around the city, and helped with business office needs. The rooms were clean and way above average. Great b\breakfast buffet. While the rates were a little steep, I found it well worth it. Proximity to airport was perfect, free shuttle available, or take a cab for a few dollars. There's a not-so-small mall attached. Movie theater, stage theater, (we saw Sound of Music), plenty of food options, gold course, and very safe. Mall of Asia and other malls are within reasonable distance. I'm returning in May, and have already booked there, as I am in and out of NAIA Terminal 3 on a stopover. The only fault I noticed is that the windows are in my rooms were fogged/dirty--perhaps poor seal betweem the panes.

Room Tip: I prefer high floors, When I asked, I was only given floor three. Maybe the higher floors are executive rooms. Anyway not a big deal. Rooms were quiet and face either NAIA, (if you like watching planes), or a golf course (nice). No noise from the airport on either side.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kgone1
Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I love this hotel. The staff at the executive lounge are my friends already. They are so friendly and very accommodating. This is what you called a home away from home. The rooms are clean and spacious. Service excellent. That's why we make it a point to stay here and re-charged our weary body from too much work. Two thumbs-up!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Josephine V
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed at the hotel for 1 night using my rewards points. I wasn't disappointed at all. As you enter the premise, security guards with canine on board inspected our taxi and then another checkpoint as you get to the entrance of the hotel. The lobby was spacious and tastefully decorated. The reception staff upgraded my room to the golf side view to see the Makati Business district. The room was modern especially the bathroom with either the rain type shower or the handheld one in addition to the tub. The hotel is linked to the multi-storey casino and high end mall. The shuttle to Airport Terminal 3 and other terminals comes every hour. The Marriott is next to the Maxim's Hotel which is apparently more expensive. I truly enjoyed my stay and appreciated the Filipino hospitality that goes with it.

• Stayed: March 2012