Manila Marriott Hotel
US$82
US$82
US$67
  • Pool
Kabayan Hotel Pasay(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$36
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
The Mabuhay Manor(Pasay)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$24
US$53
US$37
2,109 results
All reviewswest wingthe executive loungecru steakhousenew wingresorts worldgrand ballroomclose to the airportbreakfast buffetroom attendantnewport mallfree shuttlemangofive star hotelinternational airportevery hournaia terminallong flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 April 2012

This is my first time to the Philippines as I make my way on to Boracay. Due to a tight flight schedule I decided to stay a night near the airport, and automatically chose the Marriott since I'm already a Marriott's reward member. I can't comment too much about the surroundings since I'm only staying overnight, so will just concentrate on what I can about the hotel itself.

I'm so glad I chose to stay here as the hotel is awesome! Once you approach the hotel's front driveway you'd think you were entering a highly secure embassy with all the vehicle security screening, and once again as you enter the hotel's front doors through the metal detectors. That's fine...not a big deal. Once you enter however, you forget all that as the friendly smiling faces of the staff greeted me and guided me to the reception desk. Check in was easy and friendly and I was informed of all the facilities and entertainment the hotel had to offer. I was also offered a special executive lounge use and breakfast package for a small fee, which I gladly ok'd.

I was quickly accompanied up to the room by the bellboy with my luggage and we had a friendly chat about the hotel on the way. Once in the room he very nicely explained all the rooms' amenities which was very helpful. I didn't expect such a nice room, but it was a very nice size, very nicely decorated, very clean, and very comfortable. What I was very worried about at the time of booking was the potential noise from being located so near the airport. The room was 100% silent! I had a wonderfully peaceful sleep, the room temperature was perfect, the bed and sheets were oh so comfortable!

The next morning I tried the breakfast at the ground floor cafe. The spread is fantastic with pretty much everything you could possibly need or want to fill up for the day! There was an excellent selection of western (an egg station) and Asian fare, fresh fruits and juices, breads and pastries, etc. What pleasantly surprised me and that I'd never seen in any hotel I'd ever stayed in in my life were the hors doeuvre style samples and juice blends du jour. Unfortunately, I was already too stuffed from the main breakfast buffet to try them all. The staff were all so friendly, helpful, and attentive....and spoke English very well, so no communication issues there.

I'm not sure if free internet is available for all guests, but I got it, which was great.

All in all a wonderful place to stay, albeit this was only one night. I'll be staying here again for another one-nighter on my way back through Manila from Boracay so am already looking forward to that.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank TravellingBanana628
Reviewed 3 April 2012

A hotel near the airport, mall and casino. what more to ask for?expensive but great value for money. superb staff and very clean. 5 star rating for me.

Room Tip: Make sure to drop by at the nearby newport mall..
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Good quality business hotel, rooms are spacious (if not a little cold) and the breakfast selection is excellent. Security is high which makes for a not particularly friendly experience. Would not recommend a stay here for any other than business reasons as it's centered in a rather soul-destroying casino complex with some below par shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 April 2012

this hotel is beside a casino, a mall, a theater and just across the airport so everything you will be needing while in Metro Manila is within arms reach!it has an air of luxury and the breakfast befits its rating of being 5-star. this hotel being new is beautiful and wel-kept, for those who want to splurge, this is a great choice.

Room Tip: get a room with a view of the golf course
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank princesscat09
Reviewed 31 March 2012

My family and I checked in at the Marriott 2 weeks ago in Manila. Wow, this Hotel is indeed expensive!!! I think it's more expensive compare to US and Canada or at least the same!! I just hope that Filipino staff are getting the same salary rate! The hotel is beautiful and clean and the lobby is huge!! However, at night time, I have noticed that there are also mosquitoes in the lounge!! Also, the food are very expensive- a very small glass of mango juice costs me P500 (or US $10). The staff are friendly but still can't forget how expensive this hotel is!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family