“Dinner date with the girls! 🍷”
Review of Cru Steakhouse

Cru Steakhouse
Ranked #1 of 564 Restaurants in Pasay
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Thank you very much Cru Steakhouse for giving us a wonderful experience last night! Me and my friends were very satisfied by the sumptuous food and great ambiance! We tried your tenderloin steak and it was juicy and cooked the way we wanted it. The baby back ribs was also superb. Special thanks to Chef Prince and Sir Rhemil, our server, for your exemplary service! We will surely recommend you with our other friends.

Brendan M, Manager at Cru Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Dear Inah,

What a great way to spend time with your girlfriends in a chic environment to enjoy each others company.

We love to see different ways to socially experience the atmosphere in Cru Steak House.

Thanks for coming in and congratulations on elevating and celebrating your friendships.

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Everything was perfect from appetizer to dessert excellent quality of steak and service. We will definitely coming back to cru steakhouse

Thank you for your the review of Cru Steak House.

It means allot to our team to hear from you and know the experience was satisfying.

All the best this Easter season and we will hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Cru Steakhouse has been recommended to us by so many friends and business colleagues yet my wife and I previously never chose to reserve here. For our anniversary, we decided to go somewhere we hadn't been before so I called Cru. From the onset, there service was different as when I informed the staff at Cru that my wife and I were celebrating, they asked for my name and my wife's name. When we arrived, they addressed both of us by name. The entire staff was extremely friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Their recommendations were very good and also they constantly attended to our needs. Also, the ambience of the restaurant was fantastic. They also prepared a special dessert with an anniversary greeting song of "Grow Old with You". Even more, they presented a Happy Anniversary card with hand-written greetings and complimentary wine for our next visit. We will definitely be back and we will recommend Cru to others.

Brendan M, Manager at Cru Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2017

Dear Jerome,

We appreciate your review of Cru Steak House and are honored you chose Cru for your anniversary evening.

We look forward to your next visit and congratulations to you and your wife on this special occasion.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

The service is extremely nice, I like the appetizer sample the most where the 3 style of soup is extremely tasty

However as Steakhouse the Porterhouse I order is a bit disappointing, the meat is just average and definitely didn't match the price tag

Brendan M, Manager at Cru Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Thank you for spending a night a Cru Steak House.

We are glad to hear the service and the appetizer were satisfying.

We will definitely follow up on the quality of the steak and let our Executive Chef Meik Brammer know your concerns.

Thank you for sharing your constructive comments and all the best this summer season.

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Well unfortunately I don't have the best of things to say. The service was so delayed. I don't even know where our waitress went--we had to ask for our bill. We poured our own bottle of wine as well. That may sound snobbish, but typically when you order a bottle of wine you should never pour it. The ribeye was really good. Great flavor and the sauces that were in addition were great. The truffle sauce was a bit much. The bread was good. The porter house was very disappointing. It appeared like a skirt steak. No one followed up with us to see how our meal was. The service was so awful and definitely needs to be trained on followup on the guest until they leave - especially if this is to be an upscale restaurant.

Anna Liza V, Hotel Manager at Cru Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2017

Dear Mr. Pharmarunner16,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your feedback on both your experience in the hotel in general and the CRU Steakhouse. While I was very pleased to have read your comments about your stay in the hotel, especially the service that was provided to you by Dave, I was very concerned to hear about your CRU experience. I have shared this with the department head concerned and rest assured that he will follow through with his team on this.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to having another opportunity to serve you once again.

Yours sincerely,